2

[ Y/n ]

This state is shit. There's nothing to do, the kids are assholes, the parents are bland and cruel, this state sucks.

I doodled Max for a most of class until the bell
rung.

Max and I's lockers are next to each other so we get to see each other a lot during school. Max was already at the lockers.

I smiled and ran to hug him. He caught me and gave me a kiss on the head. I rested my head on his chest while Max opened our lockers.

I parted from him and started putting my stuff into my backpack.

"I want to talk to you." Max's voice trembled slightly and he rubbed his nose so I knew he was anxious.

"I want to talk to you too." I joked.

He zipped his backpack up and put it on. I put mine on as well and looped one of my arms through his.

"So... So I was wondering... Like last night I was looking and I found some stuff."

I nodded and Max and I walked to the bus.

"For us to do? If I have to spend another day in this state I might die." I complained. "Well, actually. It has something to do with that..."

We got on the bus and showed our passes to the driver.

He glanced over so we headed straight to the back. "You two better not make out." The driver called. I rolled my eyes and Max laughed.

"Babe, what is it?" I laughed.

"Well remember how yesterday we were talking about leaving... I found bus tickets to a place no one will find us." He whispered.

I looked over at him and he nodded.

"Did you buy them?" I asked.

"No but the bus leaves next Wednesday."

I hummed and he pulled up the tickets. "$220? Where would we get the money?"

"Anthony's wallet?"

I smiled and stared at the ticket.

My home life isn't... Bad. It's just average. It's boring.

Everything is boring here.

But this doesn't seem boring... And plus, I know Max's current circumstances are beyond terrible. So this would be good for both of us.

Maybe we could start a real life together. Get married and have a kid or a dog.

"So..?"

I looked over at Max and smiled.

"I'll have to think about it for a few more days... But it's not a no."