3

[ Y/n ]

Friday night.

Jordan has a football game that both Max's parents go to.

I was over with Max, giving him the attention he's craved. He hummed and pulled me closer to him by my hips.

"Jesus you're hard." I whispered.

"You're... Hot." He said between kissed.

Max pulled my underwear off and tossed it away. I also discarded his boxers and leaned down. I started sucking him off while his fingers pleasured me.

"Fuck." I moaned as I came up for air.

"Can we hurry?" He asked. I nodded and laid down. Max got on top of me and reached over for a condom. He opened it and rolled it on as quickly as his hands could manage.

I giggled and he got back on top of me.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed my exposed skin.

"I love you more." I argued.

"I love you the most." Max teased.

I opened my mouth but Max thrusted into me to keep me from talking.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands by the sides of my head and used one to caress my cheek.

"You're okay, right?" I nodded and my back arched. "Ok, just making sure."

He started thrusting and I let my moans out carelessly. No one was home but us anyways. He tilted his head back slightly and sighed.

"I want... It to just be you and I." He suddenly spoke up.

I stared at him and his eyes opened to reveal the intricate hazel irises he had been blessed with.

When I'm this close to him I can really see how pretty they are.

He didn't let the moment last long though because he turned me over. I knew he was doing this so he could talk without feeling as anxious.

"I- I really want to leave with you, Y/n. Leave everything. We can have a life. I've found an apartment we can stay in for a few months while we get jobs. It isn't luxury but it's nice."

His thrusts continued at an uneven pace. One of his hands put pressure on my back to support himself.

"Y/n... I know I'm going to leave. With or without you. Please don't make me leave without you." He whispered.

I turned around and pushed him down, throwing one of my legs over his waist.

"No way in hell you're leaving me here, Max."

He grabbed my hips, guiding them quickly.

I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his chest to help myself.

"Y/n." He thrusted up against me and I sped up.

"I want to come with you Max. I'm tired of this shitty town. I'm tired of these shitty people... I'm tired of seeing you like this."

My fingers brushed over the bruises his stepdad gave him and Max grabbed my hand.

"Then come with me."

I looked back into his eyes and smiled. Max smiled as well, knowing I had given in.

I nodded and he sat up. I laughed as he smothered me in kisses. "Thank you. I swear I will make this perfect for you."

"Just focus on fucking me just like that for now." I moaned, pulling his hair. Max grinned and kissed my neck as he thrusted harder in our current position.

"Yes, fuck Max. Yes."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued yanking at his curls.

"Please god... Oh fuck I'm-"

Max shifted me so I was on my side and I moaned especially loud. I came as soon as he thrusted into me and Max continued for a moment before finally climaxing.

He got off of me and laid down. I put my head on his chest and he hugged me.

"Thank you... Thank you so fucking much, Y/n."