15

[ Y/n ]

Max watched intently as I ate slowly.

"So..." he mumbled as I swallowed the last bite.

"Do you want to meet the other people in the pack?"

Jesus Christ Max please stop...

"Um... Yeah, sure."

He nodded and we got up, heading over to the door. He opened it and I froze. Max stepped outside and looked back at me.

"Come on." He smiled and I stepped back.

"No- actually I... I really don't feel that good." I mumbled. Max furrowed his eyebrows and stepped out.

"Baby, it's ok. They're all nice I promise."

I shook my head and sat back on the bed.

"No let's just... Stay here for now." Max crossed his arms and I laid back in the bed.

"Y/n-"

"No, Max!"

He stopped and I rubbed my face. "I'm sorry for-"

"No whatever." Max got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him. I sighed and closed my eyes.

The thought of all the people made me sick. I couldn't handle it. I don't like being in this new place at all but when Max is around I feel so safe...

Even if he wants to do his weird roleplay thing.

. . .

[ Max ]

"Everyone grab what you can quickly. We have ten minutes."

Everyone scattered around the house but I headed for the kitchen. I did this for her. I did all of this for her. Is she not grateful?

Does she not want it? Am I doing everything wrong?

Does she regret coming with me?

Would her life just be better back home? Without me?

I looked down and realized what I was doing. How do I eat so much so quickly? I looked at all the junk food in front of me and grabbed a box of doughnuts.

I shoved two in my mouth and ate them entirely.

Why doesn't she like it? Is it me?

I finished the doughnuts and dropped the container on the ground. I grabbed a box of cheez-it's and opened it. I grabbed a handful and ate it.

I could hear everyone tearing up the house around me.

I know Y/n is at home sleeping. She was when we left. Maybe she just needs time.

I dropped the empty box and left the pantry. I opened the fridge and my face lit up. A birthday cake. I grabbed it and started eating it all as quickly as I could.

I never got birthday cakes after my mom married that... Fuck face.

It's so good. More and more and more food it wasn't enough. It was never enough food. I was eating anything I could. Cereal, chocolate, cold pasta, cookie dough, uncooked soups.

All of it.

"Bobert."

I stopped and turned.

Tonya looked around at the kitchen and I looked at the floor.

I ate... So much.

I am so disgusting.

I looked around and swallowed my food. "It's time." She muttered quietly. I walked past her and out the front door. I... I will never get better.

I'll never be better than this. This is who I am. Fat and disgusting. So fucking disgusting. I want Y/n. Where's
Y/n?

. . .

[ Y/n ]

"Max..?" I sat up and looked around. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I peeked in and saw him with his fingers down his throat.

He threw up and I sighed.

He's still doing this?

I opened the door and he turned to me.

I kept a calm face but inside I was wide eyed. He was covered in food. "Are you ok?" I asked.

He looked down in the toilet and then back at me.

"I binged again. Like... A fucking lot Y/n. I ate an entire cake and I didn't even... I ate everything I could... I..."

I walked over and flushed the toilet. I sat down with him and pulled him to my chest. Max hugged me and I rubbed his back.

"Why do you binge? What are you thinking?"

He sniffled and shook his head.

"Just when I'm overwhelmed. When something is really bothering me I guess..."

I nodded and played with his hair.

"Was our fight bothering you?" I asked.

He nodded and I hummed. "I just can't stop thinking I ruined your life by doing all of this. Maybe you'd be better off at home without me."

I laughed and he looked up at me.

"Max you are so funny. Baby, no. I love this. This weird crazy adventure. I don't want it to ever end. I don't want to go back and especially not without you. I... I've just been struggling with socializing a little bit. From being closed up for so long."

"I'm sorry I did that." He whispered.

"You didn't do that to me. I did. I just need to warm up to people again." I smiled.

He nodded and sighed.

"I'm tired of being like this. I just get out of control but I feel so... So guilty and disgusting. And I hate myself so much for it." He whispered.

I hummed and played with his hair.

"I'm so sorry my love. I truly am. I will always be here for you. Just come talk to me the next time you want to binge, ok?"

"I swear I'll try my best." He replied.

"I know you will."