14

[ Y/n ]

Max continued to be absent, night after night. I was worried. What did I do wrong? Why won't he stay here with me?

I laid in bed and listened as the door opened.

Max slowly walked in and I sat up.

We stared at each other and he quickly lunged down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I've longed for his soft lips on mine for so many hours recently.

But they weren't soft anymore.

I didn't mind. As his lips trailed down, my body became hot. I softly rocked my hips up against his, creating a nice friction between us.

Max hummed and sat up.

I sat in his lap and kissed him more. It feels like years since we've been this close. I never want to let him go again.

Max took my shirt off and for a moment I felt... Embarrassed.

I pulled his shirt off as well, studying his pale skin. You could see the outline of each individual rib.

He kissed my stomach and pulled my pants down.

"Max." I sighed as he rubbed my underwear.

I reached down and pulled it down a little, trying to hint to him. He smiled and pulled it down entirely. His large hands and long fingers have always intimidated me.

But he didn't go in with his fingers.

I closed my eyes and laid back as he starting eating me out. God, I love him. I love him so fucking much.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He replied before going back.

I was getting impatient though. I wanted more.

"Max, more." I gripped his shoulder, pulling him back up. Max undid his pants and threw them off to the side. He caressed the sides of my stomach with one hand while aligning himself.

I stared at his pale features in the moonlight as he slowly thrust in. His curls were a little damp, he probably showered before this. This freckles popped out against his skin like stars in the night sky. He has a cut on his chin and a bruise around his eye.

"Max what happened to you-"

I gasped and nodded as he hit an... Amazing spot.

"Holy... I'm gonna cum baby."

He continued faster and put on hand on my back. "Max... God, yes." I pulled on his curls as he brought me more and more near my climax.

"Max!"

He thrust in hard and fast and I felt like begging for mercy. I could feel his nails against my back. They had gotten long.

"Mmmmm-Max! Holy fuck." My back arched as I came and I felt Max cum as well. He groaned and his nails tore down my back.

But... It hurt... It hurt a fucking lot.

So much so, I passed out right there, in his arms.

. . .

The next morning I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around and sat up. Where's-

The door opened and Max walked in with a plate of food. "Princess." He walked over and kissed my forehead, looking at me.

"Max, love, where are we?" I asked with a voice obviously shaking with fear.

"Ok, this is the pack house. Right? So I've been going away because I found these guys and they kinda recruited me? Their a pack! Like... Werewolves. And... I got scratched so I'm a werewolf? And I scratched you. Also you're probably going to get pregnant. But I love you?"

I stared at him for a moment before laughing.

"Werewolves?"

Max nodded and handed me some toast.

"I know it's hard to believe but I promise just... Give it a chance. I think this could be what we need."

I blinked and obviously didn't believe him but nodded. I'd do anything for this boy and he seemed so passionate about this whole werewolf thing.

"Um... So can you explain this more to me?"

His face lit up and he nodded.

"Ok, so this is the pack house. So far I've met two other packs. One of them is really fucked up so watch out for them... There's an alpha, his name is Axel. I want to be the next alpha. I think I can be. I'm training to be the next alpha. I'm sorry I scratched you. I didn't want to leave you at home anymore. So... Also you might start experiencing some like... Extreme horny-ness. I jerked myself off like 7 times a day. But you have me. Also don't worry, I've imprinted on you so this doesn't change anything. You're still my bunny."

I smiled and leaned over, hugging him.

"Ok Max..."