6

[ Y/n ]

Max and I swayed in the kitchen together, happier than ever. He leaned down and pressed a kiss onto my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"I love you." He muttered. I hummed and my back pressed up against the counter.

He pulled my underwear off and kissed my thighs. I gripped the counter and looked at the ceiling.

Max teased me by breathing on my heat.

I whined, trying to signal to him that I just wanted him to hurry up.

Max took his time kissing my thighs before finally moving up to give me the attention I wanted.

I smiled and spread my legs wider for him. Max slid his hands up and started squishing my boobs. "Max." I laughed, taking one hand off the counter to grip his hair.

He used his tongue and now one of his fingers to pleasure me. If he keeps this up he might make me finish before he has the chance to start.

Max pulled me onto the floor with him and continued eating me out. I tried to keep it quiet since we had neighbors with kids but Max is just so damn good.

I giggle as he picked me up and laid me over the counter.

Max wasn't patient so as soon as he was ready he was thrusting away.

We've had sex pretty much every night since we got here.

I bit my lip as he pounded into me. I could already tell this was just a quickie. His thrusts were sloppy and careless.

He was just trying to get us both off.

I was okay with that though.

"Max." I groaned as I came. He hummed and pulled out. I watched as he jerked himself off harshly for a moment before cumming on my back.

I grinned and laid my head on the counter.

"I love you." I grinned at him.

"I love you too, bunny."

The chapters will start getting
longer as the story goes on.
These are literally just
filler chapters right now.