5

[ Y/n ]

My everything hurts from sitting for so long.

Max was asleep and we were finally stopping for gas. "Alright, you have 15 minutes. I'll do a headcount but if you aren't here I'm leaving you."

The driver got off and every one started getting up.

I brushed Max's hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "Baby, come on. Let's stretch."

He hummed and shook his head.

"Max, come on."

He opened his eyes and looked around. I stood up and ruffled his hair. Max unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up.

We got in line and slowly got off the bus. Everyone was stretching and walking around while the driver filled the tank up.

"Can you crack my back?" I asked.

Max nodded and stretched for a moment. "Did you sleep well?"

He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. Max hugged me and picked me up a little. He squeezed me until my back popped a few times.

Max set me down and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you handsome. Now, why wasn't your sleep good?" I asked.

"Bad dreams." He mumbled. I nodded and frowned, holding his hand.

We walked into the gas station and started looking around. "I've gotta piss." Max was starting to wake up more.

I nodded and looked around for a moment. I pointed towards the bathrooms for him and he kissed my head. "Love you." He muttered.

I smacked his ass and went to go look for some snacks.

It feels so good to be standing up finally.

"Excuse me."

I turned and one of the other passengers approached me. "Yes?"

My heart suddenly started racing. My palms were sweating. Oh god they know. How do they know?!

"This is embarrassing to ask but... Do you have a tampon?"

Fuck...

"Yeah, I do. What size?" She scared the shit out of me.

"Uh super... If you have it." I nodded and pulled a tampon out for her.

"Here you go." I smiled. Max walked out and she thanked me, rushing away. "What was that all about?"

"Tampon. Do you want to share a honey bun with me?"

"Sure."

.  .  .

Max and I were the last back on the bus because he had to puke.

I'll talk to him about it later. I don't want to cause a scene and no one likes being confronted about an eating disorder.

Max and I listened to music and played games for the rest of the ride there.

It was 1:30 am when we finally arrived.

Max and I called an Uber and rode to the apartment. If we weren't so exhausted we'd be much happier right now.

All I was happy for was the bed when we finally got there. It was heavenly.

Max and I thought we would spend the first night having rough sex but we both pretty much passed out on the bed as soon as our heads touched the pillows.

There's always tomorrow.