10

[ Y/n ]

Max was reasonably freaked out but refused to calm down.

He led me to said art studio, holding my hand tightly the entire way there.

"Max. Baby, clam down. Just stop. Max!"

He stopped and turned to me. I touched his cheek and wiped his tears away. "Baby..." I whispered.

He hiccuped and hugged me. I hugged him back, playing with his hair just how he liked.

Max sobbed into my shoulder, holding me as tightly as he could. "He did horrible things to me, Y/n." Max whispered.

"I want to forget it but I can't." He continued.

I nodded and Max gasped for air.

"It's going to take a lot of time, Max... But you have me. Right? You can tell me anything."

Max sniffled and pulled away.

"I just... Just please." He whispered, using his free hand to point in the direction we were heading.

I nodded and Max led me a little further.

We walked into an office-like building and Max led me to the top floor, where there was an empty room. "Wow, there's a lot of artists here." I commented.

Max opened the door and we walked inside. "We can stay here. I'll lay the shit out."

"I'll go look for where the bathrooms are."

[ Max ]

Y/n left and I set up the sleeping mat I'd brought.

When I realized she had left I sat down. My heart raced and my fingers gripped at my hair. I sobbed at the thought of what he had done to me.

And he had the fucking audacity to touch Y/n.

I stood up and started pacing.

I should've shot him.

I should've shot him, I should've shot him, I should've shot him.

I punched the walls as hard as I could until I felt like my fingers were broken.

"They have a shower and everything-"

Y/n's laughing faded as she saw me. I hugged myself and cried. She came over and hugged me, holding my hands. "I should've killed him." I whispered.

"That wouldn't have fixed anything."

I shook my head and she kissed my jaw.

"Come on, I want to clean those knuckles up and we can shower."

[ Y/n ]

I sat on the counter and cleaned up his knuckles with the first aid kit I'd found. He rested his forehead against mine and I smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you... About the money. I thought I could fix it."

I wiped the last cut and looked up at him.

"Well, we're here now. Let's just make this work. Yeah?"

He nodded and I smiled. "Good. Come on."

I hopped down and started undressing. Max did the same and I smiled as he turned to pull his underwear down. He's so shy, it's cute.

I smacked his ass and ran into the shower. The pathetic cloth covering the area wouldn't be enough to protect me.

But I knew Max's shyness would.

"Y/n!" He whined.

"Come on, Max. We've been dating for years. I've seen your dick 1,000 times. So hurry up. Hot water's probably limited."

He got in the shower and I purposely looked down at his dick.

He cover it and I giggled, touching his shoulder. "Alright, I'll stop."

I turned and adjusted the water temperature and wetting my hair. Max's warm lips touched my neck and I smiled.

"Not embarrassed anymore?" I mumbled.

Max huffed and held the back of my neck. He says he doesn't like doing it because it feels possessive, but I think it's hot.

"I can... Wash your hair for you."

He stood there for a moment and I pointed to the floor. Max bent over and grabbed the shampoo.

He poured some into his hand before starting to wash my hair.

"Y/n... The other night you were crying. Why?"

I looked down and sighed.

"I had a bad dream. That... They found us and took us away from each other. And we never got to see each other again."

Max rinsed my hair out and then kissed my cheek.

"I'll never let that happen. I promise." Max whispered.

.  .  .

Max and I cuddled in his sleeping bag, happy the finally be out of the cold. The room had a lock, a half bathroom, a heater and air conditioning...

It was perfect.

I kissed Max on his jawline and he sighed.

"I love you, Y/n... I don't think I'll ever stop loving you."

I smiled and nodded.

"I love you too, Max."