Part 3

Isabella's POV

I entered into my second class of the day and was delighted to see that it was a course titled "The Academy's History". This made me very happy, as I wanted to learn more about the school.

"I would like you all to come to the front of the board and read your groups, please find your group and then sit with them. These are your roommates from your dormitories, I'm not sure who has had the chance to meet each other!" She told us.

The room suddenly became a commotion as all of the students scrambled to find their group. I wandered near the board until I heard "Isabella" being called out by a beautiful blonde girl. I waved over to the group of girls and we found a table together.

There were four girls total, including myself. I had arrived at school late and left the dorms late, so I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.

"I'm Isabella" I addressed to the group of girls. "I'm a first year here and I'm concentrating in history, I'm so excited to meet you all" I told them with a smile.

"I'm Stella!" The blonde girl exclaimed, "we've all already met but I'm so happy to finally meet you Isabella, I was worried you weren't coming!" She told me excitedly.

"I'm Natalie" a red head girl told me,

"and I'm Nora" the brunette girl told me.

"I'm really excited to get to know you both" I said with a smile. The professor then called our attention and began going over the objective of this course.

"This course is to adjust you well into the academy, consider your group not only your roommates but your friends. This course will contain a mandatory social component, requiring all of you to either join or start a club this year, participate in mandatory tutoring, attend sports games, and school balls" some guys groaned in the back.

"The course is also founded on teamwork and leadership, we will be putting you through several tough obstacle courses this year, one every quarter. You and your group will compete in physical, mental, and emotional journeys as one. The winners of the year will be awarded with a very special prize" now some whoops from the back.

"Quiet please." She announced.

"For today's class, there is a four part scavenger hunt around the university. The students who finish the clues and come back first, will be awarded with the honors freshman suites. These suites are on the top floor of the freshman wing, have a private common room, twenty foot ceilings, and a private library overlooking the schools white mountains" the class erupted into chatter.

"The first clue, is under your desk, best of luck!" She announced over the excited students.

"We HAVE to win!! Think of the parties we can host!!" Stella basically screamed.

"What's the first clue??" I asked Nora and Natalie who hovered over. I read it.

"Oh it's in Latin, it just means the library" I whispered to them. We all ran out towards the library.

We found our second clue fairly easily, as it was hanging on a banner over the schools enormous library. We then ran to the schools academic field, running into a team of freshman boys. The field had a clue engrained into it, but we were way too close to see it. We all then ran to the building again and up the stairs, trying to see the message from above.

As soon as we read the final clue from the filed, we raced towards the headmasters office, the freshman boys were right behind us.

"Don't worry boys, we'll invite you to our parties" Stella yelled behind us. We reached the door first. Exhausted and cracking up, I laughed as I went to knock on the headmasters doors, but before I could, Edward walked out.