Part 11

A/N: Hi! If you're enjoying this please like and comment. It attracts more readers and makes all of the time I put into writing this so much more worth it. Thank you! Enjoy <3

________________

Isabellas POV

It was the last day of classes before the Christmas holidays. 

Edward had sat me down after our final exams and explained to me his family. From what I understood, Edward and I were considered, "The Original Sin" or of having direct blood from Adam and Eve. The forbidden fruit had created vampires, and he and I were direct lines. 

Edward explained that from this about fifty royal families came to be within cults of the Vampire world. However, these, 'families' were different. Vampires were either born pure bloods by two pureblood vampires, or bitten and turned. Purebloods, like Edward and I and most of the elite members of Ravenclaw, were considered royalty. But within royalty, there was still, of course, family heirarchy. 

Edward was the only pureblood royal to his parents, therefore, making him the rightful ruler to his family alongside his father. However, Edward had many 'siblings'. They were within his 'family' but not pure bloods, more like devoted members of the royal families court. 

Edward told me this, with a pained smile, because in his very long lives, he had slept with many of his 'sisters.'...and I was going to go meet all of them, tomorrow. 

Coming from a human orphanage, I had a lot of trouble understanding this. But besides Edwards strange possible incest family, everything at the Academy was going very well. 

I had learned the manners of being a submissive. At Ravenclaws last meeting I was polite, addressed all of the Dom's as sir, and had a very pleasant time with Emily and Peter serving our doms and occasionally teasing them. 

Outside of Ravenclaw, while still being well-mannered and poised like Edward required of me, my friends and I were closer than ever. Stella, Natalie, and Nora had been coming with me to the library almost everyday after school to help me find more about my family name and kingdom, but we hadn't had much luck. We went to a bar with our guy friends, and had a really great time. 

The only problem at this point, was Edwards 'brother', Damien. 

Damien never left my side. 

I tried to be as polite as possible to him, since this was also a requirement of being Edwards submissive, but I grew more and more frustrated. Damien stood behind me every class staring ahead at the wall with his hands behind his back. When I gathered my things he escorted me out. When I showered he stood outside my door. He only ever left for about six hours a night, which meant that not one, but four castle guards replaced him outside our dorm doors, and only after a thorough examination of all my closets, underneath all our beds, and every possible entry way, even our windows. 

Damien woke me up very early every morning before classes too, at six AM sharp, every day. At first I complained about the physical labor, but as I grew stronger I began to enjoy running around the castle every morning with him. 

He always knocked me on my ass when we sparred, but today, since it was almost Christmas, I had convinced him to skip out on the punching and throwing, and take me into the small town behind school to grab a yummy hot chocolate. 

"Not a word of this to Edward" Damien warned from behind me, 

"Gosh, he wants me to be happy you know" I teased back to him, skipping along in my school uniform, just happy I wouldn't suffer more blows and bruises today. We entered the cafe.

"You know you really are coming along, I'd say you could handle yourself in a fight against a turned vampire" he told me. I ordered two hot chocolates and two scones Damien groaned.