Part 17

I sat on Edwards bed, anxious for what was to come.

When Edward entered the room, he didn't address me for a minute as he undid his shirt buttons.

Once unbuttoned he snapped at me to get on my knees in front of him,

I instantly obeyed,

Once on my knees he pulled out his hard cock.

I moved to begin pleasing him, but he held my head softly.

"Is this what you were staring at naughty girl?" He asked me, I gulped.

"Yes daddy" I said sheepishly,

He rubbed it onto my cheek, I was confused by his teasing.

"You couldn't help yourself could you? Staring at my hard cock?" He asked me, why were his words turning me on so much,

"No sir" I said quietly, lowering my eyes to the ground

"Such a good girl, you want to please me don't you?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"Beg for it love" he said to me,

"can I please suck your cock sir" I asked him quietly, staring at the floor. He lifted my cheek gently,

"Look at me Isabella" he told me,

"May I please suck your cock sir and please you?" I asked him,

"Good girl" he told me,

I began sucking and kissing him intensely. I had missed pleasing him so much.

He slapped himself across my face lightly a few times, and lifted his cock with his hand so I could kiss and suck his balls,

I pleased him desperately, something he noticed and moaned for,

"Good little girl, worship daddy's cock" He moaned

I took as much as possible of him in my mouth and he grabbed a fistful of my hair. Moaning and throbbing in my mouth. I had never felt him so hard.

"Lay on the bed" he told me softly,

Laying on my back, he grabbed something from his elegant closet. I fought the urge to sit up and see what he was getting.

Edward approached with a metal bar. He then attached the bar to my legs, with one leather strap on each foot. He then flipped me over, pulled my butt up, placed a pillow underneath my stomach.

Then, he pulled open my legs,

And I couldn't close them.

"It's a spreader bar darling, a good tool for little naughty girls like you" he told me, I was beyond aroused and the exposure only made it worse.

He then did something he had never done before. He took out his cock and began rubbing it on and around my clit, but didn't enter me.

"Edward" I whined, he spanked me hard across my bare ass.

"Manners little girl" he told me, I squirmed,

"Daddy, please fuck me" I begged,

"What's my name" he told me in a low growl,

"Edward, please fuck me" I told him, he moaned and grab two fistfuls of my ass, he pulled me apart and entered.

I felt on the verge of cumming already, every thrust into my released so much ecstasy, Edward rubbed my clit hard and fast and I found myself completely lost,

"Who owns you Bella"

"You Edward, you own me sir" I said,

"Are you grateful to be my little pet?" He asked, thrusting into my in hard, repetitive motions,

I forgot to answer him, completely in awe of the feelings spreading through my legs,

He spanked my ass,

"Don't make me repeat myself" he told me, another spank.

"I'm so grateful to be your little pet sir" I said to him, my words were slow and dazed. I couldn't think straight.

Edward then grabbed my body and gently flipped me over. I was laying on my back now, desperate for him to touch me again.

He grabbed the bar and lifted them high in the air, I was now in missionary position with my legs spread very wide from the bar. Something about having my legs spread wide open made my clit much more sensitive.

Edward began thrusting into my again, moaning with almost every one. He was so much deeper than last time, so much more intense.

"May-may I please cum sir" I said, my heart was racing and I was even sweating a bit,

"Scream my name" he told me in his sexy, controlled voice.

"Edward! Edward!" I moaned as he fucked me, he learned down and lifted my hair, exposing my neck and whispering into my ear,

"You want to cum all over me dont you?" He asked, I nodded, his eyes were inches from mine.

"Edward! Edward, I'm cumming I'm cu-" I cut myself off by releasing. My mind went completely blank, and as I orgasmed, I felt Edward exploded inside of me, filling me with warmth.

———

Several minutes later, we stood under a cool shower, holding one another.

Edwards tall body completely wrapped me up, his soap smelled so good and I breathed it in as we hugged.

He washed me gently and then wrapped me in a soft cozy towel.

"I love you" I told him,

"I love you more little bellisima" Edward said with an accent.

"Very beautiful" I translated, he kissed me on the forehead.

"Bella, that reminds me, we are meeting with the headmaster tomorrow to discuss our independent study. Have Damien fetch someone to bring you a clean uniform for tomorrow, you'll sleep here" he told me, I looked at him confused.

"Our independent study?" I asked,

"Yes baby girl, I'm going to be teaching you about your vampire powers. And remember how the headmaster said we were to travel and learn from the best? I thought you would enjoy a trip to Italy, to your home" he told me, my heart skipped a beat.

"Edward! I would love that so much" I told him, running and hugging him.

"Good, I'm happy that makes you happy. Now run along, tell Damien" he told me, I was beaming.

I walked outside the room and didn't see Damien at first, he was far away down the hall.

"Damien!!" I yelled to him, as soon as I saw his face, I noticed something was off,

"Damien!" I said,

"Yes Bella?" He asked me normally, but his eyes looked red.

"Uh, uh. I just need some clothes from my dorm" I told him,

"You're staying with him tonight?" He asked me, Damien and I had been cuddling every night this week.

"I-he told me I had to" I told Damien,

"Is that what you want?" He asked me, I could tell he was fighting his true emotions, I angrily tried to get into his head but he wouldn't let me.

"Stay out of my head Bella, I'm serious" he warned,

"I-I don't know what I want. This is just for tonight" I told him, he nodded.

"I'll run and get your things. Your makeup bag and sweater vest with a skirt right?" He told me,

"How did you know?" I asked him,

"It's your Tuesday outfit" he told me, I wondered if Edward had ever noticed I wore outfits coordinated to the days of the week.

"I'll be back" He told me,

I walked back to Edwards room, on the verge of crying. When I saw him I went into his arms.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" He asked, I felt him try to read my mind but I pushed him out. I was almost angry at him.

"Strong push out, but I'm stronger. Why don't you tell me what's wrong so I don't have to hurt your cute little head" he told me,

"Stop calling me little, I'm mad at you" I told him, he looked sad.

"Bella, tell me" he said with a serious look on his face. I head a knock on the door.

"Come in" Edward said,

"Thank you Damien, you may go" Edward said, his dismissive and rude nature set me off.

"No" I said quietly, but both of the vampires i the room heard me.

"No?" Edward asked, he looked upset.

"No" I said to him,

"Bella" Damien said with as a warning,

"I want you both to stop calling me a little girl right now. I like it during sex, but not right now. I want to talk and I want both of you to treat me like a god damn adult." I told them both, both of their jaws dropped.

Damien and Edward both sat in front of Edwards roaring fire. I stood up and addressed them both,

"I don't want to have to choose between the two of you anymore" I told them, they both looked confused.

"You guys had sex?!" Edward asked,

"No, but we are best friends, and we cuddle, and I like it" I told Edward, he went silent.

"Listen, both of you are going to talk, and you're going to work out and stuff in between the two of you, and then you're going to stop with this weird power play. I want both of you in my life or I'm done with this." I said to them stubbornly, they both looked at each other.

"We're going to step in the hall" Damien told me,

"I'll be here" I told them, plopping myself down and crossing my arms.

They were gone for a long time, I picked up and began reading a book from Edwards table but was very distracted. At one point I swore I heard some yelling in Russian, and maybe even some crying.

I grabbed a cashmere blanket and cuddled up, fighting off sleep, until they entered.

Neither looked happy. Great.

Edward came over and squatted down in front of me,

"We thought about what you said" he told me,

"Damien and I have come to an agreement" he told me, I held my breath.

"We would both like to be your doms, upon the condition that you and I are to be married, and Damien will be your mistress" Edward said, I almost choked,

"I know, we were shocked that you asked love, but we both agreed that you are worth it" Damien said, I DIDNT ASK THEM FOR THAT.

"I-I don't know what to say" I told them,

"Bella, I couldn't lose you" Edward told me,

"Me too" Damien said,

"I, I wasn't asking you both to be my dom" I told them,

"What?" Edward asked with gritted teeth,

"But now that I think about it, would you really both do that, for me?" I asked them,

Edward cursed in Russian,

"Wait then what we're you asking?" Damien said,

"I just wanted the two of you to get along, but this is much better" I giggled,

"Bella, you said you wanted both of us in your life or you were done" Edward said, he looked like he had a migraine, which was impossible for a vampire,

"I do want you both in my life!" I told him, I really did.

Damien looked like he had just won a million dollars,

"Well, I for one am very happy with how this evening turned out" he said, I giggled.

"So I can call you both daddy?" I asked, walking over to Edward who looked like he might pass out and sitting on his lap. I kissed his cheek and he took his hand off his head.

"I just want you happy" Edward said to me, I smiled,

"But there are rules that come with this Bella" Edward said, oh great here's the catch.

"I still, do not want either of you to fuck while not in my presence. That is for us all to do together, just the two of us, or not at all. Is that clear?" Edward said, I nodded.

"Bella, I'm going to get you a ring. You are to wear it to establish that you are mine. I am, under any and all circumstances, allowing Damien in your life, and reserve the right to remove him if I feel fit" he told me,

"Well this sounds like less fun" I told him,

"Do I have to spank you?" Edward asked,

"No daddy sorry" I told him,

"You guys may continue your romantic relationship behind closed doors, and I will be okay with it. But you are first and foremost mine Bella, Damien understands that, but I am willing to give him a place in your life. Is this what you want?" He asked me,

"Yes, it is" I told him,

Edward sighed,

"Let's go to bed" he told me,

"Damien too" I told him, he rolled his eyes.

"Fine"

We all very awkwardly climbed into Edwards large bed together. The two men were beside each me as I lay in between them. I was overly excited. Not only did I have one boyfriend, I had two. Two guys I loved. I was so happy.

Before I knew it, I was making out with Damien, and then Edward. They both had their hands on me.

"I'm so lucky" I said out loud, and they both laughed.

"Bed time little girl" Damien said, I pouted,

"I want to make out" I said,

"Bed time" Edward said in a strict tone, I stopped whining and snuggled up in between them both.

___________________

A/N: Please like and comment your reaction! Can't wait to hear from you all about the two daddies ;)