Part 9

AN: Please like and comment if you are enjoying this!! It attracts more readers and makes all of the time and effort I put into writing so much more worth it! I work full-time so I really appreciate it! Enjoy loves <3

______________________

Edward and I, smiling and playfully joking with one another left the Red Room.

The party had died down, and my friends had left. Seeing this, I asked Edward sweetly for permission to go to my bedroom.

"Good girl for asking, yes you may" He told me, his friends sort of teased me in a loving way, 

"Good girl Bella" Eros said to me with a wink, I giggled. 

I walked slowly through the corridors of the academy. I had only been here a couple of months, but it was starting to feel like my home. Something inside my heart told me these walls were safe, and almost familiar to me. 

I ran my fingers over portraits and beautiful landscapes that decorated the walls, there was so much detail and beauty in every part of this school.  

A strange feeling started in me, I couldn't quite tell what it was. I just knew for some reason that something was wrong. I turned a corner and found what was wrong, 

There were two people, a girl laying on the floor, and a large man or creature of sorts laying over her body. He turned and I saw blood dripping off his mouth and onto his chin, to my horror, Jen laid unconscious on the floor. At the sight of me the man stood, he had red eyes that glowed and was over seven feet tall. His skin was not white but almost a pale grey color, I turned and bolted away from him.

I ran through the corridors, I could feel him right behind me. I screamed out for Edwards name, and ran back to Ravenclaw. 

"Where you running to princess?" the creepy man said to me from behind, before I knew it a second person, another man with red eyes and grey skin, stood in front of me. He wrapped my arms and I tried to fight but he was too strong. 

"Edward!" I screamed again, the men laughed at my attempts

"The future queens weak, she's not even a vampire, now is the time to take her" the man who was holding me said to the other,

Suddenly, I felt the man behind me ripped off of me. I watched as Eros attacked the taller man. Edward was repeatedly punching the second man on the floor. 

The headmaster and a few professors appeared, the Headmaster removed Edward from the man he was punching. Edwards eyes fell on me, they were bright red with rage. He breathed heavily and said to the headmaster, 

"I'll fucking kill them" he told him, his friends tried to calm him down. 

"The bloody scum, THEY TOUCHED HER!" He screamed, his friends now were physically holding him back. 

To my surprise a soft sob came from my lips. Edward saw and immediately softened, he walked over to me and put his hands softly around my face.

"I will never, ever let this happen to you again" he told me, kissing my forehead.

"Edward it's not your fault..." I told him,

"Yes it yes" he corrected me,

"It's my job to protect you, it's my job to keep you safe" he told me, my heart did cartwheels. I just nodded, I wanted to stare into his eyes for the rest of my life.

"I want her guarded, twenty four seven until I've found the men responsible for this" he told me,

"Edward-" the headmaster started,