Part 5

Authors Note: Hi! If you're enjoying this please like and comment! It attracts more readers and makes all of the time put into writing this worth it. Thank you! Enjoy

____________

Isabella POV

I woke up both excited and determined. Excited to be Edwards submissive, and determined to find out what he and Spencer and all of their friends were hiding from me. Pure bloods. 

I wore my uniform, a navy plaid mini skirt, navy blue v neck sweater, and a white collared shirt underneath. I put on my black headband and quickly curled the ends of my hair. I put on some light make-up and then headed out with my friends for breakfast. 

When I walked into the dining hall, a lot of people, mostly from Ravenclaw, turned and stared at me. 

"Uh guys, why is everyone staring at us?" Natalie asked the group, even Stella looked worried, and she loved attention. 

We sat and couldn't help but notice that the girls nearest to us all began whispering.

"Guys, what is going on?" Stella whispered intensely to us. 

"Morning beautiful" someone said from behind me. It was Edward, he walked by us in a group of his guy friends. I blushed. 

To make matters worse, as he walked by, he smoothly grabbed my shoulder from behind, leaned down, and kissed me right on my cheek. I turned to address him but he had kept walking with his friends, he looked back and shot me a wink. 

"UM WHAT?!" Stella borderline screamed at me. 

"Are you seeing HIM?!" Natalie asked, with emphasis on the HIM. 

"Yeah um I guess we're like dating now or something" I said shyly.

"Wow, a goddess" Stella said, pretending to bow to me.

"The queen herself ladies and gentlemen" Natalie said, also pretending to bow to me.

"Oh my god guys it's not a big deal" I said.

"Not a big deal?? Isabella, do you know who that is?? Edwards brilliant, every girl is after him, he's the captain of the soccer team, he's basically royalty around here. Apparently his parents are rolling in money and practically own this school. NO WONDER EVERYONE IS STARING AT US" Stella said. Hm, royalty. 

"Stella shh!" I told her, I was already out of my comfort zone with the amount of stares. 

"Hey! watch out-" Natalie started saying to me, 

Suddenly, someone ripped open my shirt collar and poured burning hot liquid down my back. My back was on fire. I screamed out in pain. 

Who had done this???

I turned and saw, to no surprise, Jen and her friends. Jen was holding an empty coffee cup.

"What the hell Jen??!" Stella said standing up and walking into her face.

My back burned, but I fought the tears from the pain. I stood up too. Everyone was staring at us.

"Whoops" she said in Stella's face "didn't see you there" she addressed me, pretending to be innocent.

"That was hot coffee Jen, you burned her!!" Natalie exclaimed.

"I didn't see her!" Jen said, starting to walk off. Before Stella could lunge at her, Edward came racing over, he was beyond mad.

"What the fuck is your problem Jen? It's over, I'm dating her, NOT YOU. I had a feeling you weren't for me but this just proved you are TRASH. If you even LOOK AT HER again, I will make sure you are EXPELLED!" he shouted at her. Jen looked like she was about to cry.