Part 16

Bella's POV:

I was so excited for the spring semester to start.

I had five courses, four advanced honors, and one freshman course again with my friends.

I curled my hair, put on a little extra makeup than usual, and left my room to meet my friends.

Stella and I were still a bit awkward, but after she broke down crying to me explaining that this entire semester she had to watch the future she imagined with Edward her whole life put into my hands, she had kind of started to lose it. She told me that finally telling me, even though she had done it rudely and harshly, was very therapeutic for her and she felt she could move on.

Although I had forgiven her, I had also saw a side of her that would always haunt her place in my book. She too, I explained to her last night after ranting to her by the fire about Edward, would have to build and regain my trust over time. She hugged me and told me she would.

Nora and Natalie had talked to me about Stella, they told me that Stella was a good person and I should try to forgive her, she just had parents who pressured her like crazy to expand their families power. Her royal family was one of the smaller ones, and Edwards was one of the largest and most powerful. Nora and Natalie though, we're still giving her the cold shoulder, as they thought what she did was not okay.

Breakfast was a joyous reunion.

In the dining hall, Nora, Natalie, Stella and I walked into to meet our friends.

Matt, Josh and their crew walked over and asked us about our holidays. Stella hugged Josh and they very clearly still appeared to have chemistry. Good.

I left my freshman friends to say hi to Spencer and Peter, who seemed more in love than ever. Spencer was enthusiastic about chess club this spring and I promised to meet her there today so we could discuss running events this spring.

I noticed around Peter's neck a thin black leather collar.

"Christmas present?" I asked him, he blushed.

"I heard all about yours" he winked to me,

"What do you mean?" I asked him,

"The pavilion, the bath house, I need all the details later" my face blushed red.

"How do you know?! Oh god, does everyone know?" I asked him,

"No, Edward was just telling Spencer last night in the common room" Peter told me, he then leaned in whispered to me, "he said it was the best he's ever had" he told me with a wink, I giggled.

"What are the two of you laughing about?" Edward asked me, he approached us with his guy friends. Eros and James, the mean man who once scolded me for calling Edward by his name, were the only two that I knew well.

"Eros, James, hello" I said to them shyly.

Behind Eros shot out Emily, with a big smile and hug. Eros smiled warmly at Emily. Okay so I guess he did have a soft side, when he wasn't making her orgasm in the red room.

"My two favorite girls" he said, Emily rolled her eyes. I couldn't help but giggle in embarrassment.

"Bella! You have to promise me you're going to try out for my cheerleading team" she told me,

"What, are you serious?" I asked her, She nodded,

"We're iconic" She told to me,

"For your short skirts" Edward said, he clearly didn't like the idea.

"Edward, they're not that short" she protested, "what do you say? Try outs are today and tomorrow!" She told me, I looked to Edward,

"We can cheer them on!"

"Cheer them doing what?" I asked her,

"Football of course" she told me, I didn't even know there was a football team here. I shot Edward a sly look.

"I'll be there" I told her, then hugged her, and kissed Edwards cheek sweetly, and turned to go.

"We'll be discussing those uniforms!" Edward said to me as I walked away. Emily and I made eye contract from afar and began laughing.

And then I turned, to Jen. Great.

"Hello Isabella" she shot me,

"Hi Jen" I told her and her two friends.

"Did you have a good break?" She asked me,

"Yes, I did, and yourself?" I asked her.

"Look, Bella, can we talk?" She asked me, I saw my friends eyeing me from the freshman table, and turned back to see Edward and his friends looking at me.

"Sure, let's talk"

We walked to the corridor outside the dining hall. Her friends followed her. Damien followed me from afar as well.

"Look, Bella, I wanted to apologize for how I acted last semester. I, I was really jealous of you, and I acted in a horrible way" she said to me,

"Edward suspended me from Ravenclaw, and if I don't go this semester, I'm not going to be able to join the BDSM club, and find a dom for next year. I'm a sophomore so this is really important. I can't be a junior without a dom" she told to me,

"Why didn't you have one last year?" I asked her, she looked uncomfortable.

"Edward was supposed to pick a submissive last year, but he didn't find anyone. I had this dumb idea that he was waiting to ask me all summer, but he never did." Damn so all these girls really were after Edward.

"I'm sorry but your apology doesn't seem genuine, you just want something from me" I told her,

"Bella, this is how most royals meet their future partners. We don't have many opportunities to come to a normal school like this and meet someone naturally. Almost everyone, even my parents met here. You have to help me" she told me,

"I don't know" I told her,

"Talk to your friend Stella, she's a pureblood royal too. She knows how important this is, her parents met in Ravenclaw too. If I don't meet someone here I'm going to have an arranged marriage, and I'm not a queen, I don't have a choice" she told me, I began to feel sorry for her.

"Okay, I'll talk to Stella, can you promise me that you won't, pour burning hot coffee down my back or chop off all my hair at the next sleepover?" I asked her,

"Bella, I promise" she told me,

"I can mind read you know" I told her, she looked a little worried, but not anymore than before. I was angry with myself for feeling bad for her

"Fine, when do you need to know by?" I asked her,

"The first meeting is tonight, and they start bringing in new prospect students next week. The prospects are automatically given membership if a dom asks them to be a submissive and they say yes. So that means less guys for me to meet" she told me,

"I'll talk to Stella, but no promises" I told her, she nodded.

Edward entered the hall.

"I'll talk to you later" I told her, walking to Edward.

"What was that about?" He asked me,

"Apparently her world ends if she doesn't find a man to whip her" I told him, Damien snorted from afar, but apparently Edward didn't like my informality.

"Bella, that's not what BDSM is" Edward said, very concerned.

"I was just joking Edward," his face screamed confusion.

"I'm just messing with you" I said again he formed a pained smile,

"Okay then, let's go to class" he told me.

All of our classes were very interesting. Edward and I sat together and Damien took a seat in the back with Eros. I guess he was taking the classes with us now?

My last class of the day was my freshman course. Stella, Nora, Natalie and I sat at a table and our guy friends took the one next to us.

This semester we would be learning more history of the academy and following some more guidelines.

"Rounded participation is a key point to this Academy, all of you will participate in mandatory spring sports. No exceptions." The professor said, Stella groaned. Nora shot her hand in the air and proceeded to try to debate her way out of it. She didn't win.

I raised my hand and asked,

"Does cheerleading count?," a couple of boys whistled and I shot them a glare. Natalie and Nora held back laughs.

"Yes, it does"

I turned back to my table,

"Try outs are after school, we're going"

"Oh hell yes" Stella said,

"Oh heck no" Nora said to me,

I pointed to the chalkboard that had "mandatory sport participation" underlined.

"Fine" Nora said coolly.

Josh and Matt came over and told us they were all going for football. Stella blushed and playfully hit Josh when he said that she could be his cheerleader.

The next hour after class, I rushed to the chess room to go over logistics with Spencer, than ran to my dorm as Natalie and Nora and Stella were leaving to go to the try-outs,

"I'm right behind you!" I half yelled at them, running into my room and changing as fast as I could into black leggings and sports bra.

The try outs were a breeze. Stella, Nora, Natalie and I were the only ones trying out. Nora did a very rough routine, but after some persuasion that we would all practice more together, we all made the team.

"Alight here are your uniforms! Go change and we'll practice until 5" Emily said brightly.

Edward was right, the skirts were short. I sat in my black lace push up bra and tiny cheer skirt.

"Holy shit" Nora said in the mirror,

"Nerd cleaned up nice" Natalie teased her, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not even going to get into how ridiculous this is" she told us, standing in her bra and the short cheer skirt.

Suddenly, Edward, Eros, Damien and surprising Josh and Matt came into the locker room. We quickly realized we were in the boys locker room.

Josh and Edward had the same exact look of shock on their faces, except Josh couldn't take his eyes off Stella.

Edward looked like he was about to punch through a fucking wall. Or just rip out the whole wall, and have the whole school collapse.

I grab the cheerleading too to cover myself and we all bolted out.

Under the schools enormous bleachers, out of breath and laughing, I told my friends,

"I am so getting punished later tonight" they all laughed, it felt so good to be open with them about my relationship.

"Ladies, let's go!" Emily said to us, Then saw me topless,

"Fully clothed please!"

———————-

Ravenclaw had a special dinner planned for the students. Our club room with the my favorite beautiful waterfall covering had been transformed for a seated dinner for all two hundred or so for us.

I wore a backless Dior dress with a pair of diamond drop earrings from Edward. I then had one of the most delicious steaks I've ever had in my entire life. Edward and I sat with Eros, Emily, Spencer, Peter and James and his submissive.