Part 24

"If you try to run, I'll kill you" Spencer said to me, my heart was racing. I willed for my mind to reach Damien or Edward.

      "What do you want?" I asked her,

      "Bella, come with me or I can't guarantee you'll live" she told me,

       I took a deep breath, and followed her out of the locker room.

      We walked in silence from the locker rooms, to academic building, then through unrecognizable hidden halls. 

     We then walked into the Ravenclaw club room and to my horror, dozens of men lined the walls. They had grayish skin and red eyes.

      A leader stood in the middle of the room, his face covered by a dark black hood.

      "Hello darling" he said to me,

     "What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice was full of confidence. I was so sick of these people hurting me.

      "You're going to write a note to Edward, you're going to say that you are leaving on your own free will, and then you're coming with me, no questions asked. Or I'll set these men into your school and kill your friends" he told me, I figured the best thing for me to do was to comply with him for now, and buy myself some time.

     "Fine, do you have a pen?" I asked him,

     Spencer roughly pushed me into a desk and set me with a pen.

     She told me what to write and I did so elegantly and slowly, the entire time I tried to reach Damien and Edward. I screamed internally for a mind connection. I had fought all day to block them out, and now I was struggling to connect with them. Perhaps they were giving me space?!

     Just as I was finishing the note, I felt Damien's presence. I mentally messaged him back with all of the willpower I had,

     Ravenclaw, danger. They're going to take me 

     Suddenly, they were here. Academy guards, the headmaster, Damien, Edward. My friends.

     And just as fast, a full on war broke out. Grey skinned vampires began attacking every single person I loved, dark red blood, and black blood, flashed everywhere.

     "Spencer! Take her away!" Edward yelled to her, fighting off three gray skinned vampires, he had no idea she was bad. He had no idea she was on their side. I screamed in fear as she grabbed and dragged me, 

      "Edward!" I screamed, but Spencer grabbed me roughly and forced me through a door. I tried to mentally reach Edward but she threw me down a flight of stairs and I fell, hard. I tried to pick myself up but she was too strong, and as I tried to use my powers and strength, she quickly shut me down.

     More men, who looked like royals, fought me and won. I tried and tried to kick free of their grasps but they were too strong for just me.

     Spencer held something over my face, and I lost consciousness into a mans arms.

———-

     I woke up in a strange bed. My head hurt more than anything and I sensed immediately I was not in a safe place.

     I was in a plain four poster bed, with a beautiful carved wall and fireplace. Obviously wherever I was resembled a castle.

     To my horror, as I tried to sit up, I felt a chain around my left wrist.