Part 26

Hi guys! Thank you for the LOVE. 

Please vote on these next few chapters!! If the book gets enough attention I may consider writing a second one where Damien, Bella, and Edward go back for her sophomore year in an open three way relationship :ooOOoooOo

________
ISABELLAS POV

I had never consider death before much. I had never consider what I would feel when I would die.

My body had exploded, my mind as well. My skin had glowed and I had floated in the air, sending everyone around me off their feet and knocked off their feet.

It felt a sonic like boom left my golden body and made its way out to every person. I felt them as my wave of powerful energy flooded through the room, and to the outskirts of the castle. I had touched thousands of souls, and jabbed harshly at their energy. All I wanted was for everyone to stop fighting.

And they did, powers were weakened from every person, but mostly Michael. My desire to stop him from hurting me, Damien, and myself, all directed towards him and quite possibly killed him.

I know lay on the floor, fighting becoming unconsciousness, but too exhausted to move. I lay motionless as I saw fire and white light. Damien and Edward approached me and fought off grey skinned vampires in a circle around me as I fell in and out of consciousness.

Deep down I knew, I was turning into a vampire. My blood burned, my skin burned, and every part of me felt white hot. I watched for what seemed like hours and Damien and Edward brutally murdered and protected me.

At one point they tried to move me, but my skin was so hot they could not touch me. Edward had blood and tears on his face as he knelt down on the stone floor, but was ripped away from my by Damien, who had to continue fighting more vampires off with him. I tried to smile at them to tell them I was okay, but my body brought me back into a deep, white hot sleep.

I woke up several minutes, or hours or days later in pain, to see that many more of Edwards men had joined them to protect me, but the war was far from over.

"Don't fight it Bella" Damien shouted,

"We'll protect you, just let yourself turn!" Edward yelled over his shoulder, and I finally surrendered to the uncomfortable yet all knowing white hot pain.

——-

Edwards POV

It had been sixteen hours, and we still had not stopped fighting. Unable to move Isabella, we found ourselves stuck in enemy territory with a thousand men to at least ten.

I had lost count of how many vampire bodies we had killed, every break we had from fighting we were by Isabella's side as my men burned bodies in the completely wrecked ballroom.

Spencer, Draco, and her disgusting parents had fled the castle, but their loyal turned vampire army still fought us.

The Tudor's had broken vampire law. These grey skinned vampires, were formed with another version of tainted vampire blood. When turned with this forbidden blood, all humanity was ripped from their soul, they became more loyal, animalistic, and blood thirsty than regular vampires. There was nothing humane, and they would brutally fight to the death to serve their master.

Our men had no idea how many more grey skinned vampires the Tudors had created, or just how large their army was. We feared more were coming, and every few minutes or so more poured through the door.

Isabella had turned into her true form of power. Her blood had been tainted with what our kind could only call, a faery. She was part vampire, part faery.