Part 25

This was the first time in my life I witnessed war. And for vampires, I can only imagine it was much more gruesome.

     In the craziness, Spencer, Draco, a few guards and I (dragged by my hair against my will) had been brought into a study, and through a bookcase secret entrance to a safe room of some sorts.

     Draco and Spencer bickered about whether they should run or fight, bring me or abandon me, tie me up, knock me out, try to find their parents.

     The entire time I focused on my power, bringing it in to my main source energy like Damien had taught me, and sending out a cry for help to him and Edward.

     Edwards men had stormed into the library, so Spencer and Draco dragged me up a long tower flight of stairs as their guards defended the study.

    I could sense their fear and used the opportunity to turn and make a run for it down the stairs.

     They must of been shocked or distracted, probably both, and couldn't manage to both physically run after me and get into my head to stop them.

     I however, had the upper hand, and went into Spencer's mind to see my possible routes of where to run to. I choose to run into the same sitting room that her parents met me in, as it was close to the front of the castle.

     Upon entering the large room, I had no idea what to do. But once inside, and seeing the bloody scene, I knew exactly what I had to do.

     I turned to the brother and sister duo that tried to kill me, and began full force attacking them.

     They might of had stronger minds than me as vampires, but the spoiled brats couldn't keep up with my fast, trained blows. I then practiced what Damien had taught me, and willed my mind to reach out to Edward. I sent him my presence, an echo location of sorts, and hope he could find me.

     Guards from the castle fought Edwards men. As soon as the room had begun to be won over by Edward's men, they found me and began sending messages that Queen had been found in the west wing.

     "West wing" I mentally sent to Edward,

     I'm coming I heard him respond.

     Edward's men had taken care of Spencer and Draco, as they were surrounded thirty men to just the two of them.

     Suddenly a dark presence filled the room. I turned to see Michael, their father, enter the room with at least a dozen gray skinned vampires.

     The energy began to shift, and I sensed fear in Edward's men.

     Michael's power, one could feel it seep into the room. It was dark, and heavy. Like my own power was lowered just by his weight.

     "Silly child" He said to me, picking up my body with his mind and throwing me into the wall.

     Edward, help I said to him,

     Telekinesis he responded

     I had no idea how to battle this. Damien and I had discussed that some vampires had specializations and such, but this was something I didn't even know was possible. It was tremendously powerful.

     Don't fight Damien messaged into my head,

    Where are you both  I willed, nothing.

     Edward's men began battling the grey skinned vampires in front of me. Blood began to burst from wounds. I watched in horror as limbs were ripped from bodied.