Chap 22 - The Plan

Recap

"My pleasure, and one more thing, I want you to know that you're already pretty and handsome just the way you are. I'm not embarrassed having you as your friend and definitely not embarrassed to show you to my friends. I want you to remember that."

"O-O-Okay... So, mmm, see you later at school." Beomgyu gets ready to open the door and wants to go out. Suddenly, Jaemin holds his left hand. "Wait!" 'Chu-' Jaemin plant a soft peck on Beomgyu's forehead right after he turns his head to the boy.

Beomgyu literally shook and spaced out for a sec. He really cannot digest what is going on at the moment. "Huh??????"

"Off you go now, shoo - shoo, faster, your ice cream already melting." Jaemin distracts the boy.

"Oh! oh! yeah, I forgot about that! Oh no! Ok bye, Hyung!" Beomgyu runs to his front door while shouting MY ICE CREAM IS MELTING AHHHH MOM! OPEN THE DOOR! FASTER! Jaemin sees the boy shake his head. "Cute," he says.

End Recap

In Beomgyu's bedroom

Beomgyu's POV

After I greet my mom and fastly store my half melting ice cream in the fridge, I straightly went to my bedroom. I take a shower and set myself in light blue pyjamas and drying my hair. I sit down on my bed and then trying to process back what just happen today and EXACTLY what just happened back there in the car.

"Is he just planted a peck on my smooth forehead?" while placing my hand on my forehead. "Why does he do that?" (Duh? Obviously, He's into you cute stupid Beomgyu. Can you realize that? - Author) " Is he that lonely? hmm, I guess he maybe wants a little brother who he can hang out with... Yes, I think he does that because he sees me like a little brother, not more than that right?" I assured myself. "Besides, who wants a guy like me to be his boyfriend? I mean I'm boring and not funny and on top of that clingy as f**k". But I kinda don't mind if he thinks of me as his little brother because he is definitely better than my real brother tho. Taehyung hyung is really a pain in the ass sometimes. " Anyway, I think it was pretty fun today I've got to release my stress although there were two gigantic bugs like to tagged in along. Thank god! Jaemin Hyung was there with me. I guess I have to thanks him again later".

I reached my phone and decide to message him and say thanks for today although I already say it in the car before. I immediately save his number on my contact.

💎💸Flex Hyung💰

Hi, Hyung. I hope you already reach home safely. I just want to say thanks again for today and sorry if I was rude to you before.

Hey, hi, I safely arrive at my home. Thanks for concerning😉 and you're most welcome! I'm glad you are happy, I don't mind at all and I also want to say sorry for the sudden date. I know you feel annoyed right?

Ah, it's okay, I already forgive you since you already treat me to lunch and everything.

Thanks pretty angel😘 Oh btw, wanna go to school together tomorrow?

Beomgyu notices that nickname but decides to ignore it and just think that is Jaemin's normal behaviour.

😅Hyung, you know that my home is not too far from school right? I can just walk.

Of course, I know, I just want to give you a ride. Ride with a car is faster and safer than walk right?

Y...Yeah right😅. But thanks for the offer, I guess I just walk to school as usual.