Chap 10 - Lightning

Not Proofread

Beomgyu POV

Sweetie~ come down, breakfast is ready! mom shout from downstairs.

Yes, mom! I'm coming! I answer my mom.

What a wonderful Saturday morning to start with. I stop playing my guitar and fastly come to downstairs and go towards the dining table. There is plenty of food on the table. I wonder if there is any special occasion today? I take my seat. Then, my older brother greets me with his cheerful face. Hmm, he seems so happy today. I'm still curious about the food so I decided to ask mom. 

Mom,

Yes, sweetie?

Why are you cooking so many foods? Is there anything special happen today?

Finish your breakfast first, then I will tell you. Okay?

Okay, mom.

While waiting for the answer, I started eating my breakfast. I look to hyung, in the hope, he will give me the answer. Hyung looks at me and put his finger on his lip like zipping his mouth. He gives me a sign that I should wait for mom to tell by herself. I pouted and continue eating. In a few minutes, I have finished my breakfast, mom take a seat beside me. 

Okay, I will tell you now. I and your older brother will visit your grandma. We will be staying there for a few days. So, I cook many dishes to give your grandma and half of it is for you to keep. 

I give my mom a sad look. So I pouted.

Mom, why I can't go too? But hyung can? I tell mom while looking at hyung.

Sweetie, you have school and I don't want you to miss your study. Your hyung has a semester holiday. So, he will be my driver.

It's not fair huhu~ It's been a long time since I haven't see grandma. I'm sure she will miss me too... 

Aww~ I'm so sorry my dear. But your school are more important. If you feel lonely, you can invite Soobinnie to company you. 

OKAYY MOM... I UNDERSTAND. Please send regards to her. Tell her I miss her so much...

Okay, sweetie, I will. Now would you give me a sweet smile? Hmm?

I give her the sweetest smile of mine and hug her after that. Then, she patted my cheeks.

So, when you two will depart? I ask her.

After I have packed all the things then, we will depart. Mom says.

So soon~ Just be careful you two okay? And hyung, please take care of mom! Drive safely!

I will! DOn't worry.

After finishing our conversation, mom and hyung get ready. In 15 minute they already put their things inside the car get ready to depart. Before they leaving, I give them a tight hug. They, reply with a peck on my cheeks. 

We love you, says, my brother.

Take care of yourself okay? Make sure to lock all the doors and windows and don't ever try to skip school. I will know.

Haha Okay, mom! I will! No need to worry too much. 

We trust you... we go now. Bye Bye.

In a minute, I see their shadow gone slowly. Suddenly, I feel so lonely. I go inside my house and look at the clock. It still early. I decide to call Soobinnie hyung. I hope he free today.

[Call conversation]

Hello hyung,