Chap 7 - Assignment

Not proofread

3rdPOV

The alarm sound from his cell phone surprised him from sleep. He who has realized reached his cellphone and closed the alarm. The clock on his phone shows 6.30am. Quickly, he rushes to his bathroom to do his daily routine prepare for school. After getting ready, he noticed that his phone had a new notification coming in. It was from Soobin's hyung, who said he was sorry for not being able to accompany him to school and go back home together today. Beomgyu replied with the word 'OKAY'. 

"Maybe I need get to used to go to school without him", from his tone, it shows that he clearly feels sad.

He finished his breakfast and hurriedly went to school to distract his thinking. Arrive in his classroom, he plops down on his seat. His turn to see Taehyun is reading a book.

"So, how's your weekend? Do any interesting things happen?" he put down his book and turn to his friend feels curious about the person answer.

His head on the table while looking at his friend "I don't want to talk about it now Tae,".  

"Ehhh why sudden? Last Saturday you text me so cheerful and now you like this, you already promise me to tell me your cute date."

"Yes, I know. It's just, his text makes my mood down so I don't have the mood to tell you the story."

"Let me guess, he cannot accompany you to school this morning?"

Beomgyu just nodded his head. "Not just that, he also cannot accompany me home too." So I'll go back home alone again today...".

"Bro, you need to understand that he's in the final year, of course, he has many things to do. You know that right?" advise his friend.

"Everyone!! The teacher is coming!" shout class monitor to his friends. Beomgyu didn't reply to his friend statement and let it slipped away. 

Meanwhile...

Soobin POV

Ah~ I'm not ready to faced Kai. It's going to be awkward between us two. As I enter the classroom, I can see Yeonjun does not arrive yet but Kai is already on his seat. I hurriedly took my seat as I  bow down my head. I promise myself I don't want to look at his face nor talk to him today. Suddenly...

"Hi, Soobinnie how are you today?" Kai turns to look at Soobin.

How he can greet me as nothing has happened and what's up with the nickname? Should I do the same? act like it never happened? I turn to him and reply back, "I..I'm fine I guess? Ha.How about you?" why am I stuttering? Just act normal Soobin ~

Kai smiling, "I am super fine, Oh I hope you don't mind if I call you Sobinnie?".

"I.. don't mind" I awkwardly smile to him. I need Yeonjun right now where is him? I need to stay away from this awkward convo "Ah! there he is!"  "Why you late today??"

"I forgot to set alarm last night so I woke up late hehe~" while putting his bag and take out his stationery.

"Hi bro!" Yeonjun greets Kai. Kai just responds with a smile and waving back to his friend.

*Beomgyu's classroom

3rd POV

[Music class]

"Class~ I have an announcement to make, at the end of next month, the school will hold a music festival and our classes will be involved in performing the show. So, I plan to make your performance as your assignment." "Our class will in charge of singing" "You all can sing as solo or duet or group" "But, I will give marks based on individual singing. So you all better divide your part carefully". "Oh! and you all can invite your friends from other class to see you performing" "That's all for today. Any question want to ask?"