Chap 1 - School

Note: I don't know how Korean school runs. So, I will follow my old high school system.

3rd POV

*Monday morning

"Gyu ahhh!! Yahh!! Wake up, you big ass! You're gonna be late for school!" said Beomgyu's old brother while knocking the door loudly. Listening to the knock of the strong door made him awake from his sleep. With his closed eyes he was looking for his cell phone and opened it. "Shit!! It's already 7.40 AM! Why my alarm doesn't ring!? Aishh I'm finished." said Beomgyu. With Usain Bolt speed, he went to bathe and prepared to go to school. (*FYI distance between his home & school only a few streets) .

*At school

Beomgyu has arrived at the front gate. "I hate this T_T," said Beomgyu. The prefect noted his name as he was late to school. "You can go now," said the prefect. Beomgyu walks away with a sad face and hurries to go to his class. From far, he looked at his class already begin the 1st period that is Physic. (*Knock, knock*) "Sorry, I'm late again," he said while knocking the door. Beomgyu gets in the class and finds his seat. Suddenly, the teacher says " Your house close to school yet you still late,  if your home is far from school what time you will arrive?". The whole class laughed at him except his best friend's Taehyun. " I  really don't like her," said Beomgyu. "Just forget them okay?" said Taehyun while patting Beomgyu's back. 

*Recess Time

Beomgyu POV

Now, time for recess and that's mean it is time to fulfill my stomach hehe . . .

Me: " Taehyunnah! I am so hungry right now! I think I can eat you too you know😁 because I missed my breakfast and last night I eat dinner so early!😣 ". 

Taehyun: "Believe me, You do not want to eat me, think again Beomgyu ah," said Taehyun. 

Me: Don't worry, I won't eat you hehe, I don't want to get your habit. You like to praise yourself a lot you know?". 

Taehyun: "Well, it is because I know I'm handsome and smart". 

Me: "Okay, you win! Now let's eat!"

We arrived at the canteen. I bought banana milk, custard croissant, giant chocolate cookies, and jajangmyeon. Taehyun bought coke and ramyeon. We sit at the table that a bit far from many people. 

Taehyun: "Are you that hungry?" (while looking at my food.)

Me: " Aren't you know that a teenage boy needs to eat a lot to grow?" 

Taehyun: "Yeah, and don't scream at me if you're getting fat"

Me: 😝 Merongg ~ (*point out my tongue)

We started to eat until we finished our food. We have 10 min remaining before the recess ends. We decide to go back to the class. While we were walking in the hallway, I noticed Soobin hyung with his friends go out of the library. Maybe that's why I don't see him at the canteen. "Soobin hyung!! Soobin hyung!!" I try to call him but he doesn't hear me nor notice me. "I think he can't hear you because we are too far and this hallway is too loud," said Taehyun. I am a bit sad :( because I miss him so much. It has been 3 days I do not see him. This year, he will busy because he has a big exam and it means we can not see each other often. Last time I had texted him was last Friday though, but he said he busy doing study group. So, I do not want to disturb him. 

*At class

The rest of the period went nicely and I also get to finish my homework early, thanked Taehyun! :). He is really smart almost all the tough subject he scores A+. I don't say that I am not smart. I think I'm average but I can score A+ in art and music subject because I like that subject so much!

(Kring!krinnnnnnggg!)*bell ringing

The class has ended. I packed all my stuff and ready to go home. I say goodbye to Taehyun and headed to Soobin hyung class. We always go to school and go back home together. Arrived at hyung's class I see the class already empty. "Where is Soobin hyung :(" "Is he forget me?". Maybe he has extra class I thought. So, I went away. Suddenly, somebody attacked me from behind.

Soobin Hyung: Baaaaaa!!! 

Me: "AAaaa!!! Oh my Gucci, Chanel!" while rubbed my chest. I think my heart stop for a while. I look back it is Soobin Hyung!!!!. I scream "Soobin Hyungg!!"  "You're so mean!!."

Soobin Hyung: *Laugh so hard "Hahahahahahhhaha! You should look at your face when you shocked. 

Me: Hyung ~ You almost gave me a heart attack you know :(.

Soobin Hyung: "Aww~ mianhae Beomie ah. Is your heart okay now?" (while rubbing my chest)

Me: "It's okay now. Let's go home hyung?"

Soobin Hyung: "Let's go!!!"

Why you gotta rubbed my chest though?? You gonna make my heart explode!!!! Aish! this hyung! 0 Д 0. 

Soobin POV

While we were almost near to our home, suddenly Beomgyu asks me. "Hyung, why you don't wake me up? I got late to school today." " Also, why you don't lunch?". I said "Mianhae, I forgot to wake you up because this morning I have to go to school early, I have a quiz test" "and don't worry about me, I've already eaten. I brought bread in my bag." (while I squish his cheeks). He's cute though for always worrying about me. "Okay, Hyung ~ but make sure you don't skip your meal," said Beomgyu. "Okay, my chestnut!" I said. (pat his head). Already arrived at Beomgyu's house. I waved and said goodbye to him and head to my home. [FYI, Soobin's house a few blocks from Beomgyu's house.]

3rd POV

After Beomgyu taking shower, he lies in his bed while discovering new songs in Spotify. A few minutes after that, he feels sleepy and decides to take a nap. While Soobin in his bedroom is reading a novel and suddenly asleep.

Finally, the end of chapter 1! How's my chapter is it good? I hope it is not too bad huhu~