Chap 15 - Jealous

Short chapter. Not Proofread.

Recap

See you tonight kiddo! Jaemin waving goodbye from inside his car. *Bluerkk* Beomgyu show his tongue and enter his house while stomping his feet showing his unfairness. Jaemin just laugh. "He surely cute". Meanwhile...

Little did he know that Soobin already sees Beomgyu with Jaemin on his way back home. Makes Soobin more curious. How much close they are? he did feel something in his chest but choose to ignore it. He just thought that maybe it is because he doesn't satisfy with what happens just now. 

*Dinner at Beomgyu's house

3rd POV

Mrs Choi is preparing for dinner at the kitchen while Beomgyu is walking down the stairs and then he makes towards the kitchen. Beomgyu looks at the dining table that full with the variation of food. "Mom, don't you think this is too much?" "After all, hyung couldn't come home this week. So, there are only three of us. But I see you preparing the dish is like for more than 10 people eating" says Beomgyu curiously looking his mom doing. You talk so much. Is it wrong if I cook plenty? this house has been without a guest for so long so, I get a little bit excited. Last time I cooked a lot like this when Soobin slept here don't you remember?  Beomgyu's mother said cheerfully. Beomgyu really doesn't want to remember anything related to Soobin right now it gives him pain. "I know, but mom, who's gonna finish all of this?" "You no need to worry I know how to take care of that later". "Oh, sweetie what time your friends will come?" asked Mrs Choi. "On 8 o'clock he said". *ting tong* "It must be your friend, hurry up open the door". "Wow, he really is on time huh," says Beomgyu to himself. Beomgyu walked to the door to greet his guests and the door opened. Jaemin greets Beomgyu with a smile. Beomgyu looking stunned for a minute for admiring the visual. "Beomgyushi ~ you can stare as long as you want but first can we get in? I'm getting cold outside" says Jaemin who feels the boy cute with that behaviour. Beomgyu realizes that he had been staring the boy for a minute and now he feels embarrassed. "U, uh, sure please come in," Beomgyu invites the boy. "Thank you, oh, I have a little gift for you and your mom. It's from my mom" Jaemin gives the gift to Beomgyu. "Thanks, and suit yourself" Beomgyu replies. While Jaemin takes out his shoes, Beomgyu goes to the kitchen to give Jaemin gift to his mom.

"Mom, this is from Jaemin hyung's mom". "Oh thank you so much, he sure a nice boy where is he?" Suddenly Jaemin came to the kitchen to greet Beomgyu's mom. "Hello, Mrs Choi my name is Jaemin nice to meet you," Jaemin politely bow to Beomgyu's mom. Mrs Choi excitedly went to hug the boy. "Nice to meet you Jaemin, thanks for taking care of my son." "Mom! no need to hug him..." Beomgyu embarrasses looking his mom behaviour who always being sociable. His mom just chuckles "Beomgyu just jealous Jaemin, just ignore him. Jaemin also chuckle " you sure have a lovely mom Beomgyu. "Enough of that, let's eat kids I know you guys already hungry" Mrs Choi invites the kids to eat. The dinner went smoothly, Mrs Choi surely has many questions to ask Beomgyu's friend. "So, are you in the same class as Soobin?" she asks. "Yeah, we're in the same class but I'm not that close with him just a classmate". "I see~". "You sure always busy because it's the final year for you guys right? I hope Beomgyu doesn't bother you". "Oh, no not at all, if I'm busy I always have time to hang out with your son," the boy answers happily while looking at Beomgyu. Beomgyu avoiding that stare and continue eating his food. In his heart, he hopes that the word is being said by Soobin. About 25 minutes the already finish their dinner. "Sweetie, please bring your friend upstairs while I'm preparing the dessert, "said Mrs Choi. Beomgyu already went first. "Mrs Choi, no need to trouble yourself I'm fine without the dessert" Jaemin politely refused. "It's okay sweetie, I want to. Now go hang out with Beomgyu," replies the woman while gives a sweet smile to the boy. With that, Jaemin went upstairs. Jaemin saw one door is open and assume it is the boy's room so, he enters.