Chap 21 - Coincidence (Double date) Part 2

Recap

Jaemin had fun with Beomgyu. Soobin almost gets to know who another guy that coming with Beomgyu and to prove whether it is really Beomgyu or not. Suddenly he got pulled by HueningKai and missed the chance.

End Recap

3rd POV

Jaemin and Beomgyu succeed to get out safely from the spooky house. Beomgyu in Jaemin's arm still sobbing. "Hey, hey, we already get out from that place". "Look, we're outside now" Jaemin assured the boy with a warm smile. "Open your eyes," 

Beomgyu slowly opens his eyes and gives a long sigh of relief then, he attacks Jaemin by giving a few smacks on the boy's arm. "This! *smack Is! *smack All! *smack Your fault! *smack,". 

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Hahaha, Aw!" Jaemin screams in pain followed by his laugh after that. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were that scared... this is the second time you hit me, Jaemin show his sulky face " 

"You deserve that! Hmmph😤!" Beomgyu crossing his two arms.

"Aww is my boy here getting sulk? Okay, okay I'll make it up to you". "Since it's lunch now, I will treat you anything you want. How about that?"

"Including the whole menu?" Beomgyu makes puppy eyes.

"Not to mention a whole menu, a whole restaurant I can buy if you want," Jaemin reply with a happy face. He certainly didn't mind buying the latter a whole restaurant if it makes the boy happy.

"Assa! Let's go!" The boy sprint towards the restaurant with a ninja speed leaving Jaemin behind.

"Yah! why are you running so fast!? Aish this kid... he's unpredictable, "Jaemin chuckle.

He just walks because he didn't have the mood to run right now.

*Inside the restaurant

Platonic Love by Snuper is playing in the background. 

Beomgyu already in his seat looking at the menu catalog with sparkling eyes. Their seat is beside the window. Jaemin enter the restaurant while his eyes darted to the left and to the right looking for the boy. 

"Oh! there he is," Jaemin sees the boy and goes towards their seat. "Wah! there so many to choose from! All looks appetizing!😋 Jaemin-shi, you've said that I can order as many I want right?😁 Beomgyu confirming back with the boy. 

"ONLY if you can finish it😏," Jaemin smirk.

"Of course I can finish it," Beomgyu reply confidently. "Okay, I'm done to decide, what about you?"

"I guess, I'm sharing the food with you since you will order a lot so. You don't mind right?"

"Oh, yeah, yes you can share." Beomgyu suddenly remembers that Soobin also does the same thing which sharing food with him when he ordered a lot. Soobin says that he doesn't want to waste the food. 

Jaemin called the waiter to take the order. Beomgyu order 1 set triple special beef burger, 1 set chicken chop, 1 set spicy cheesy tteokbokki, 1 ramyun, 1 banana split, 1 chocolate milkshake, and 1 ice cold water. Meanwhile, Jaemin only orders ice lemon tea. While waiting for the food to be served, the two boys talking about their interests and the next plan after lunch.

On the other side.....

Soobin POV

Huening already finished his ice cream and now he said he wants to eat lunch. My stomach also starting to growl asking me to feed them. But I don't understand why he ate ice cream in the first place when we actually gonna eat lunch after that?