Chap 18 - Feels something

Recap

I got rushed by a group of rugby players while sweeping dry leaves at the field🙁. You idiot why would you sweep while they are playing. Poor my baby. Whos take you home? My friend, he is a senior. You're lucky you've got a nice friend. After that mother sessions, Moms give me hugs and clean my wound. Luckily she believes me. I'm sorry mom.

Beomgyu POV
Ugh~ Ah~ Aww~.My whole body still in pain. Only if I have martial arts I will whoop their ass huh!. I get up from my bed carefully and get ready for school.

Skip to breakfast
(At the table)

3rd POV
"Sweetie, are you sure you can go to school today?" asked his mom concern. "It's okay mom I feel better today you no need to worry😊". Beomgyu gives reassure smile to his mother. They continue their breakfast with a small chat. Suddenly, 'honk! honk!' (sounds of car honk). "Who's honk the car at this early?" said Mrs Choi curiously. Beomgyu who eating almost choked on his own. He grabs his drink and drinks fastly. "He gotta be kidding me, I don't expect he will come as he told last night". (Last night before Bomgyu enters his house Jaemin told him that he will pick up him this morning. He already insists, guess the guy is stubborn.) Beomgyu goes to the window to confirm it and it's true it is Jaemin. "Who is it son?" says his mom. "Err my friend that I've told you yesterday. He wants me to ride with him to school but I insist. Now he's in front of our house". " Oh, really? then you should ride with him since you not fully recover". say the mom. "But mom!". "Shush, you go now don't make him waiting". "Oh! sweetie, you should invite him for dinner today, I would love to meet him😄. He such a nice boy". Mom!😫. Shoo~ shoo go now, you boy... He's already waiting!. With his not willing face, he fastens his move and proceeds to the door. Apparently, the guys still waiting patiently in his car.

Beomgyu POV

I make move to his car and get in. "Haven't I told you yesterday that I insist ride to school with you😤?" I scold him. He smiles and says " Haven't I told you yesterday that I don't accept NO as an answer? Hmm?" His answer makes me speechless. "Okay, whatever... do not talk to me until we arrive" "I still mad at you!"😤 "Okay, kiddo" He replied while patting my head. Aish this guy! I'm not kidding anymore!. Thank god the school is near. In a few minutes, we arrive at school and he parks the car at the parking that has been provided. As I unbuckle my seatbelt, he says "After school, you will go home with me okay?"😉 "What? wait for x2... Why I have to follow your orders? you're not my mom."🤨 "Because we're friends,😁" he says. "Excuse me? since when we're friends? I barely know you" I stand with my statement. "That's why I want to know you more🙂. Oh, you should go to class now the bell's will ring in a few minutes". Hear his word I fastly goes out and went straight to class. "Shit, I will be late!". Bye kiddo!! See you later!! he shouted.

*In Beomgyu's class

Finally, I made it to the class! *panting*. I lean on the door to catch my breath. This is all his fault!. After my breath stable, I proceed to my place and take a seat then, Taehyun suddenly grabs my face while examining it. "Aw, aw, Tae! can't you do it carefully? " I wince a bit. "What happen to your face?" he asks without caring my pain. What a good friend huh... "I just fell from stairs that's all" I lied. "Do you think I believe that? You better tell the truth before I do a scan on you" Taehyun threaten me. Hearing his threat, makes me tell him the truth but not all of the story. He literally mad after hearing it. "Only if I have magic right now I would put an evil spell on him" "How dare he do that to you!" "As I assume, he really suits as a witch huh". "I know you mad Tae, me too, but there is nothing we can do about him". "But it's not your fault, you literally try your best avoiding him (Soobin)" Taehyun try to defend me. *Sigh, "I guess I should be more careful now," I tell him. "If it happens again we report this to teacher okay?". "Okay," I force to smile to reassure him that I will be ok.