Chap 11 - Ask Him

I miss all of you!! How's your life!?? Mine's was good for now :)

Not a proofread 

Enjoy!!!

3rd POV

The weekend has already passed and today is Monday which is a school day. Beomgyu already in his uniforms and packing his bag. He woke up early today because he doesn't want to stay at home for long. After that night incident, he seems cannot forget that Soobin doesn't answer his call when at that time he really needs him the most. He knows it is not Soobin's fault. But, he just kinda disappointed with Soobin and also with himself for being too weak and too scared. 

He already finishes tying his shoes and proceeds to open the door. When he opened, he sees Soobin in front of him ready to ring the bell. He kinda shocks because he doesn't expect Soobin to come to see him after Soobin befriends with that Kai guy. Lately, he always goes to school and goes back to home alone because he knows Soobin was too busy. Honestly, he really does not want to see Soobin's face today. He's not in a good mood. Suddenly, Soobin greets him.

"Oh, Hi, chestnut! I already want to ring the bell but you have already opened the door."

"Hi, what are you doing here?" he replies with a blank face.

"Hey what's with the question? Of course, go to school with you. Now shall we go?"

"Don't you have a quiz today? You should go and don't wait for me, you're gonna be late"

"The teacher for my quiz subject did not come today, so I can go to school with you today..." says Soobin smiling. "Now let's go before we two gonna be late" while reaching Beomgyu's hand.

All the way to school, Soobin noticed that Beomgyu was silent and never open his mouth. Usually, he's the one who will start talking to him. Soobin wonders what happen to his cutie.

"Hey, are you okay? Is there anything wrong? Or I make you sad?" he ask concerns.

Beomgyu looks to Soobin and gives a small smile to him. " I'm okay, and you did nothing wrong hyung. It's just I'm a bit sleepy today." 

"You sure?"

"Yes hyung, please, don't worry about me".

"Okay, if that so."

Beomgyu knew it was a lie and Soobin still was not satisfied with Beomgyu's reason. So they two continue their walking silently until they reach the school. Arrive in school, Kai suddenly hugs Soobin from behind. Soobin shock at sudden action. 

"Hey! Soobinnie! Good Morning bud!"

"Oh my god! You scared me, Kai!" Aish this kid while slapping Kai's arm lightly.

"Hhehehe, sorry." "Oh hey, hi Soobin's friend!" while looking at Beomgyu.

"His name is Beomgyu," says Soobin to Kai. "Okay," says Kai.

"Hi," Beomgyu replies with faking's smile.

Beomgyu feels irritated watching those two. He decides to walk away from here as fast as possible. So he makes up an excuse.

"Hyung, I have something to do see you later. Bye..." Then, he walks away fastly without waiting for Soobin's replies. 

"O..o.okay." Soobin was clueless for a bit. "He doesn't even look at me"! hmmph.

"I'm sure he has something important to do that's why he went so fast."

The two boys went to their class. Meanwhile, when Beomgyu sure the two can't see him anymore he slows down his pace.