Chap 17 - Miss You

Recap

W-what? Oh, really? I try to sound surprised. Mm, when we declared? "When we were kissing remember? While we were kissing I ask you if you want to be my boyfriend and you nodded." "You're so cute at that time! I'm so happy!" says Kai proudly while pinching his boyfriend's cheeks. After hearing it from Kai, I suddenly feel dumbed to not remember and now I have a lot of things to process. Suddenly I think about Beomgyu. Beomgyu I'm really sorry... I feel guilty to him right now. It was all my fault.

Soobin POV
Things became more complicated day by day. After the last argued with Beomie. Things change differently. Not like we used to be. He began to avoid me as much as possible and it hurt me. Yeonjun too... not that he avoided me completely. It just when Kai with me he will go away and we never eat together after that. I can see that Yeonjun and Kai also not talk to each other. *Sigh Include today, my relationship with Kai, its already been a few weeks. I still can't really process until now. Like, how this can happen to me? Of only, I am not immersed in that kiss... Ugh, I'm so stupid. I know I have a crush on him before but you know crush and fall in love its two different matter. Even if I have fallen for Kai, it just too sudden. I would like to take the time to understand him more and my feelings. Now I really don't know if I love him or not. Since Beomie distancing himself from me, I missed him a lot like A LOT. I try to message and call him many times but he never answers or read my message. He really hates me now doesn't he? Should I give up now? NO! Never! He's my best friend and I would never let our friendship end like this. I will find him during recess and try to convince him to talk to me.

*Recess time

Kai POV
Binnie... can you find our seat first? I've gotta go now, my club president wants to see me. I'm not gonna be long I know you will miss me. Bye, see you cutie😘. I give a peck on his cheeks before I go.

Soobin POV
I flustered a bit after that quick peck. I guess my body still not fully adapt to that. Seems Kai will go away for a while, so I have a chance to find Beomie.

I have looked around the canteen but I can't find Beomie either Taehyun. Hmm... I try looking along the corridor and suddenly I see someone familiar. Its Taehyun! I run to him. It seems Beomie it's not here with him. Hi Taehyun. Oh hi, Hyung. He greets me with a smile. Are you alone? where's Beomgyu? I ask him. He replies. Oh, I think he ditches his class again until this recess. His bag still in the class. Oh if you find him please tell him to come back to the class and also Mr Jung gives him detention after the end of the school. Err wait, You know that I and Beomgyu not that close anymore right? How I am supposed to tell him? I know you're looking for him, don't you? It's up to you to figure out how to tell him that. My phone runs out of battery so I can't reach him. But, how I'm gonna find him? I don't know where he is. Hmm... I think he at his hiding place. He always goes there went he want to get away from his mind. Do you know where the place is? If I tell you will you promise me to not tell to anyone including him? Because I'm supposed to keep this secret from you. I keep this promise with my life. Okay good. Taehyun asks me to bend down and begin to whisper to my ear. Thanks a lot, Tae! I will repay to you later. Okay, I'll wait! I've gotta go now. Good luck Hyung! Bye-bye. I waving goodbye to Taehyun and leaving to find the place. Oh before that, I think I should buy some food for him since he did not lunch yet. He must be hungry.

Taehyun said the building is behind the small tower. It's a little far from the other school building but not too far. The building is been used to store the school property like old desks and chairs so there is no class in the building. I further my step and finally, I arrive. I look up the building and it gives me a creepy vibe. I hope it just my feeling. I enter the building and searching for the boy.

*A few minutes later...

This is so tiring... I've been looking through all the level in the building but I can't find him! Think Soobin! Think! Where is the best place to hide? Aha! ON THE ROOF! With that thinking, I climb the stairs and went to the roof. I open the door slowly and I've been serving with a beautiful sight. I can't believe the rooftop can be turned into a beautiful place like this. It's like a small garden house. A cozy one. As I walk slowly while observing the place, I see a boy lying on the sofa sleeping quietly. I've slowly put the food on the small table in front of him and decide to sit down on the floor next to him. I do not want to wake him up.