Chap 19 - Soobin's Diary 2

Soobin feels angry after the call got ended like that. "How dare he ended the call like that? Who he thinks he is? His brother!?. They barely know each other!" "Ugh, I'm so pissed right now". "I've never felt angry like this". "How come there are many boys in school why it has to be him? my classmate!" while walking front to back. Soobin rarely got angry but when it comes to his baby, he becomes protective. Then he remembered the last word Jaemin says to him and try to process it. "What he meant by I'm not there when Beomgyu need me the most? and protecting him from getting hurt by me?". "Is Beomgyu hurting a lot because of me? :(". "I really want to clear things with him because I know this was all about misunderstanding but Beomgyu never gives me a chance and instead of avoiding himself from me". "Ah~ I should not get stress because of this" Soobin cupped his face. Soobin tries to calm himself by laying on his bed and surfing on Instagram for a bit. While he surfing the Insta feed suddenly Beomgyu's face pops up in his feed.

Beomgyu sleeping face looking like this. Just imagine he is sleeping like this but without a seatbelt and car seat like in the picture.

 Just imagine he is sleeping like this but without a seatbelt and car seat like in the picture

300likes 10comments

The little boy on his dreamland <3 <3

Comments

- His cute you should ask him out Oppa

- He surely cute

- Is he your brother? Can I date him?

Soobin checks the owner of the account and it's from Jaemin. Suddenly, his heartaches. He put his hand on his chest. "Why am I have this kind of feeling again? It's not that I am jealous that Beomgyu has a new friend and he's taking a picture of Beomgyu sleeping while he is in Beomgyu's house" he speaks with himself. "Why I should be jealous right?". *Sigh. "I think I wanna write a diary today". Then he stands up and walks to his study desk. He picks up his diary from the bookshelf and grabs the pen.

5th July 2019

10:50pm

Dear Heart, 

I'm deciding to write a diary today because I don't understand with feelings, with myself. Do you remember the last time I wrote saying that Kai gives me butterflies and all those bubbly feelings when you have a feeling for someone right? I don't know why since I am in a relationship with him that feeling doesn't feel the same. I don't feel excited anymore when he around me. Don't get me wrong, I DO like him but when things happen so fast you just don't FEEL it. Moreover, we have been known to each other like what? for a few months, I think. Means I have to take time to know him better. Heart, please don't accuse me, I'm not playing with Kai's heart it's just ugh you wouldn't understand my situation. I still treat him nicely like a usual boyfriend would do. Maybe when it is the right time I will tell him my true feelings about him. Next, I want to tell you about what happened at school today. Things between Beomgyu and me are getting more complicated. He tries to avoid me as much as possible but I won't give up like that so I chase him and finally got to talk to him. Suddenly, that jerk came and pretend to be a hero of the day and take Beomgyu away from me and makes me like a bad guy!. But I notice Beomgyu's face had lots of wound and bruises. My heartaches when remembering it. How I wish I can treat him, feed him and pampered him with cuddles and so on. He really likes when I taking care of him. Who dare to hurt him like that. As far as I know, he never messes with any person in school. If I know who did that I will punch them in the face. Back to the story, after school over, I saw Beomgyu is inside that jerk's car. I assume that jerk gives Beomgyu a ride to his home. Looking at that suddenly I feel annoyed like I don't like he's near to Beomgyu. Just now, I want to call Beomgyu to talk about us and how the two become close. I didn't expect that the jerk will answer my call! instead of my little bear and he tries to lecture me as he knows ALL about my baby!. I got so pissed then I saw he upload a picture of BEOMGYU! My heart really hurt. When I know there are other people close with Beomgyu than me I feel... I don't know... JEALOUS? Ah~ I feel pain when recalling it again. That's why I don't understand with myself. Why I should feel jealous? Not that Beomgyu is my boyfriend. It's like whenever there is a guy who can take care Beomgyu as much as I do, I feel threatened. As before this, I feel confident that nobody will get close to Beomgyu besides me. So, I don't think it too much. Now, I realize soon or later somebody will take away Beomgyu from me. I don't blame Beomgyu though. He has the right to be friends with whom he wanted. But I'm not ready to let him go yet. He only belongs to me. He's my baby (crying emoji). Am I selfish Heart? But I also not gonna deny what that jerk told me it's true. Lately, I've been distance from him. Like, I'm always busy with school and got distracted by Kai. When Beomgyu needs me I'm not there. I am really a jerk. I cannot be a good hyung for you. I've disappointed you.

Sincerely,

Sobinnie is a jerk.

With the last word, his tears got fall on his diary page. He closes his diary and look at the stand frame where there is a picture of him and the boy. He caresses the picture as if Beomgyu can feel it. "Beomgyu, I'm so so sorry. Forgive me," with that word he can't hold his tears anymore. He quickly goes to bed and hugs tightly the bear plushie that Beomgyu gave to him as a birthday gift. He sleeps with tears in his eyes and pain in his chest.

Thank you so much, guys! You belong with me has reached 5.1k read with 406 votes. You guys are amazing! And do you like the new cover? I hope all of you like it. :) So what do you think about Soobin's Diary?

 :) So what do you think about Soobin's Diary?