Chap 12 - Confess Part 1

*Skip to the Music Festival event

3rd POV

The sun was up and Beomgyu already wakes up but still lying on his bed. Today is the day of the Music Festival event. The school has closed for the event and will open at night to give time for the student who participates in the event to practice their performance. That is why Beomgyu is still lying in his bed while wondering about something.

Beomgyu POV

Today is the DAY! I'm gonna sing in front of many people and especially in front of him! I am still not sure if I can do this. I just hope I will not mess it up. It takes a lot of courage to perform in front of a lot of people. Well, I guess I just have to do the best I can! since this is for my grade and also for hyung. Yeah! Beomgyu you can do it!! Fighting!

*Ding! 1 new message

I pick up my phone and see Soobin hyung sent me a message. He wishes me luck and he says he cannot wait to see me perform. I feel myself is blushing right now. I reply to him with love emoji and say thank you hyung. Now, I should take a shower and start practising for the last time. 

Kai POV

Today is the perfect day where I will confess my feelings to Sobinnie and make him mine. So, no one will take him from me. I am sure that he will accept my feelings because I can feel that he also like me too. The way he always blushes when our face is close, the gesture he makes when we were around, I am sure we share the same feelings. Ah~ I can't wait for the event! Now, I should find a nice outfit for the night... What should I wear? Should I wear a suit or just a casual outfit? Hmm...

3rd POV

The night has come and the student, guest and the teachers have started to fulfil the event. Besides the performance, there are many open booths to explore, for example, the history of music, a booth for games, photobooth and etc. Beomgyu already in school, he came early to do preparation and soundcheck. 

At the backstage...

Beomgyu: Tae, I'm so nervous right now! The audience is about to fill the seat but I can't see Soobin hyung yet. What if he can't make it?😣

Taehyun: Hey, just relax okay? I am sure he will be coming to see your performance. Maybe he stops by to buy something to eat. You know he loves food right.

Beomgyu: Hmm, that makes sense. Tae, I think I want to confess my feelings to him after my performance, what do you think? Is it too early?

Taehyun: Wow great moves bud! Where did you get that courage? I'm proud of you. I wish you much luck okay :)

Beomgyu: Thank you Tae, I hope miracle does happen.

Then, the teacher calls out the student to assemble in front of her. She brings a small box which contains a vote for performance.

Teacher: All of you, please cast your vote from this box. The first performer, please get ready we will start at 8:30 pm.

All of the students start to cast the vote one by one.

Taehyun: Beomgyu what number did you get? Mine is 7.

Beomgyu: Mine is 11.

Taehyun: Bless you not the last performer hehe. Anyway, good luck to the two of us!

While waiting for their number to get called, they practice for a little bit and the rest of the time the watch their classmate perform. Beomgyu still hoping Soobin will come.