Author's Note

My story is inspired by the mafia film series 'The Godfather', which is one of my dad's favorite movies, hence this book is dedicated to him. It's my Father's Day present for him this year.

Mafia stories, as far as I'm concerned, are popular amongst teenagers and personally I find them entertaining, so I've decided to create my own piece. I aspire my story to be entertaining yet realistic.

This book is an original. Please do not plagiarize/copy my novel. The term of copyright for a particular work depends on the date of first publication. As a general rule, for works, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years.

Inspired by the film series 'The Godfather', however the plot is mine, solely original.

-A mafia tale with two mysteries, and obviously romance.

Action and romance starts at chapter eight!

!ALSO, an important side note, my writing is very long and lengthy. If you do not like long paragraphs of description (if you prefer quick reads) this books may not suit you. 

All in all, I poured my heart into this book and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

ENJOY xx

Feel free to comment! I'd appreciate any of your suggestions or opinions!

Book Banner above made by anonymousssN 

-Sofia