Chapter 6: Dress Fitting

Lei

I was nervous as heck.

Don Alejandro's sister was arriving soon, from the airport.

His sister who happens to be a female assassin.

I stood in front of the manor's doors with everyone.

A huge black car passed the open gates of the manor. It drove around the fountain and parked smoothly in front of us, the car lights dimming.

The car door opened to reveal a black high heel stepping out.

A black slip dress hugged her slim body, a long slit running from her right thigh down to her feet. Spaghetti straps held the long-hanging dark dress to the woman's tall model figure, her skin tanned and bronze. Her wavy brown hair reached her hips. She had the familiar blue eyes of the brothers, with a subtle winged liner and low lashes.

 She had the familiar blue eyes of the brothers, with a subtle winged liner and low lashes

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Antianna Corleone

In her left arm was a child with curly blonde hair.

"Missed me?" Anta smiled, flipping her hair.

Don Alejandro embraced his sister, then Alfonso did.

"How's my Aden," Alfredo cooed, taking the little sleeping boy from Anta's arms.

Aden?

"This is Lei," Don Alejandro turned to me and Stef, "Stef's friend. Lei, this is Anta, my sister."

She hugged Stef tightly.

Anta glared at me and she shook my hand curtly.

She doesn't like you, my inner girl screamed at me, you're a stranger that appears out of nowhere while she is on a vacation. She doesn't like you.

"Well, glad that you're all alive and well," she smirked at her brothers.

"I'm going shopping for my masquerade outfit. Catch you later."