6

We went into the room where abby and seb were yelling at each other. Sam sighed and opened the door and the two stopped and looked at us. Abby looked like she was ready to kill us for interrupting while seb looked like we had saved him from a demon. I sat back down on the couch that was supposed to be where i was sleeping, sam sat on the bed as if it was his own.

Seb:here, you can settle it now.
Abby:fine.
Sam:oh no, you two started this fight you two make up
Seb:but the fight wasn't even my fault!
Sams:doesn't matter. You were involved now you both have to apologize for what you did wrong.
Abby:....sorry for breaking your boundaries
Seb:....sorry for calling you a bitch

Soon enough it was like nothing happened. The 3 started talking about stuff they wanted to do tonight and seb showed everyone his new phone. He talked about how he finally got to go to zuzu but he came right back since he felt weird being there alone for the first time. We went outside since it was a nice day and was getting dark, seb stopped at Linuss hut.

Linus:..hello Sebastian
Seb:hey Linus. Do you have enough to eat tonight?
Linus:I'm ok, thank you...is that..y/n?
Y/n:hey Linus. It's been a while.
Sam:wait you know him?
Y/n:oh yeah him and raz used to come to the farm and hang out with my grandpa all the time.

Linus smiled thinking back to the old days with his dear friends, and abby looked at Linus like he was garbage. It aggravated me a little to know people in town still look down on Linus. He's never hurt anyone but he always gets bullied by people in the town. Which i still don't understand, this town is small and everyone seems nice but they still treat Linus badly.

Abby:ugh can we leave?
Seb:no.
Linus:y/n? I wonder, how is the old farm?
Y/n:youre welcome to visit anytime
Linus:thats kind of you
Abby:ugh please lets go
Sam:dude whats wrong with you?

Sam and Abby walked over toward the train tracks to talk while seb and I stayed to talk to Linus some more. He told me about what he and ras have been up to, then he laughed at me for calling him ras. When i was small i couldn't pronounce his name. The letter R was hard enough for me so he allowed me to give him this nickname. He refused to tell me his first name as that was only for the people who could do magic. It made me want to learn all the time but grandpa wouldn't teach me. Soon enough we said goodnight to Linus and headed to the tracks where abby was looking like she was about to kill everyone.

Y/n:abs come on, lets go into the bath house.
Sam:ya you need to cool down.
Abby:fuck you sam! And you too seb!
Y/n:how bout you guys go do something tonight and ill stay with abs. Hopefully i can calm her down?

The guys agreed and they left. I got into my old locker, it seems like no one else has been here in it except for a few of letters someone has been dropping off. It was at least 4 letters all with my name on the front. I left them so i could get to abby but i made sure to put them in between my clothes. When i walked in abby was wearing a bathing suit that fit her perfectly. I haven't seen her...like that since we went to the beach before i left. She gave me a kiss that day, and then yelled about how i blushed so hard i looked like a starfish. She's so pretty, and when shes angry she looks like a beautiful murderous and it makes me want to be the husband she kills.

Abby:fuck you.
Y/n:promise?
Abby:shut up. I'm mad
Y/n:then stay mad. But talk to me. Pretend I'm a brick wall you can take your anger out on.
Abby:i just...i got ghosted. Again. Ever since sam and i broke up every relationship i go into or even a date is just...nothing good happens. All the guys want me because I'm "a big titty goth gf" but none of them care about anything i say. I got into video games just to get some interest besides my tits but....I'm no good. I just want to go on an adventure with someone. I want to kill monsters and i want to be...more than this.
Y/n:why not join the adventures guild?
Abby:the...what?
Y/n:marlon? Gil? The guild by the lake? Are you serious dude
Abby:no clue

I told her about the guild and their requirements. Her eyes lite up and we left the pool.

*sams pov*

Fuck they went to the bathhouse. He probably saw the notes.

Sam:dude we need to break into y/ns locker
Seb:what
Sam:i...i wrote them letters and put them in there after they left. I didnt think anyone would find them but..
Seb:wait...why'd you do that?
Sam:i..i dont know just please
Seb:ok fine. Ill be lookout. You grab them.

We got in and i could hear him yelling that he'd be out in a second as he entered the locker room again. Seb ran over to him and talked to him for a bit.

Seb:hey did you calm her down?
Y/n:yeah she seems happier now. Um...can i get passed you? I'd like to change
Seb:oh ya for sure.
Y/n:seb youre not moving.
Seb:ya i know.

I then yelled a bird caw and ran out. Seb joined me right after and we ran back to my place.

Seb:show me the letters.
Sam:...I'm sorry.
Seb:for?

I showed him the letters. All of them were confessions from me. One from when we were little, then kids, then preteens, then when they left, and lastly one from a few months ago. I had all of them tucked away in my room but my mom found them so i decided to shove them here thinking no one would ever go in these lockers. Seb smiled at me and put the letters down.

Seb:its ok, I'm pretty sure all of us have a crush on the guy.
Sam:think abby will admit how she feels to him?
Seb:maybe. She's always been the bravest of us.
Sam:i feel guilty.
Seb:dont. You read my emails man, y/n is just...
Sam:ya...

Seb ended up staying over and he went home around 4am.

*narration*

Y/n and abby went to the mine where y/n helped abby kill her 10 slime for the adventures guild. When they finished it was midnight and abs went home. Y/n went to sebs room and assumed he was asleep on the couch as he crawled to the bed and passed out. Seb came in around 4am, fully rested and sat on his computer until 6am when y/n woke up.