18

*quick note, sorry i was editing today. I usually write these late at night so I've had to make sure everything was good. But thanks for reading!*

As i went through all his stuff i saw him computer was on. I thought back to the emails and i just couldnt help myself. I was about to click them when i remembered how upset seb looked when sam read it and how sam looked so sad after reading it. I got off it and went to clean his sheets and do his laundry. Once it was all done i fell asleep.

*Saturday morning*

I headed over to Haley's and yelled that i was there, i went straight to the suits and double checked what needed to be done. I started on mine since that would be easiest and half way through Haley came out.

Haley:hey
Y/n:sup
Haley:I'm...im sorry for acting the way i did. I should have been more considerate
Y/n:you and abby would be really good friends you know
Haley:what?!
Y/n:you have the same personality with different aesthetics and hobby's.
Haley:...really?
Alex:hey! You awake?! Oh hey y/n
Haley:hey
Y/n:sup alex.

The sat in the kitchen eating breakfast, haley even left some for me. It was almost 11am and i was almost done with my suit. I had to try it on to make sure if there was anything else to fix.

Y/n:hey where can i change?
Haley:just change here.
Y/n:fine.

I stripped and put the suit on. It was perfect. Now i needed to do sebs. I started and alex and haley sat around me and we talked about the flower dance and what the flower queen got to do. It wasn't anything special just a resin flower crown. Alex looked at my suit and saw my dads name in it on the collar. He showed me and i smiled remembering the day my mom put it in. She said he was acting like a child so she sewed his name in all his clothes out of pettiness. I finished sebs, ill need him to wear it when he gets back to make sure the length is good. Now its Alex's. His was easy enough to fix, it only took me 20 minutes.

Y/n:hey can you wear this make sure it fits good?
Alex:oh sure.

He stripped in front of us and haley sighed and went to grab a drink while i starred at him trying not to make it obvious i was starring. Then i noticed that the pants were off. They just looked weird, so i told him to and haley to dance so i could see what exactly went wrong. And haley laughed as i watched them.

Haley:if you wanted to stare at his ass you coulda just said! Haha
Y/n:no no something is wrong with his pants but i cant tell what.
Alex:....oh um is it cause of this?

He showed me where the thigh was too big on one part and was just sewed into the pocket to fix it quickly. I had him strip again and fixed it quickly forcing him to put it back on again. Now he looked perfect in his suit.

Y/n:great. All done
Haley:wow, the color is still ugly but it fits him well
Y/n:thanks. Anyway, i think ill head home.
Alex:wait, wanna hang out with us for a while?
Haley:actually I'm hanging out with leah today. I just stuck around for a bit
Alex:we can go work out again.
Y/n:sure. Lets go to the bath house though, your room is...well its actually just George.
Alex:i agree.

So we all left. I took the suits with me and left Alex's at his house while he grabbed his phone. We got to the mountain and i grabbed some spare clothes to leave in my locker and left the suits there. We got changed in front of eachother, now not feeling awkward about it, and headed to the weights. Alex still refused to wear a shirt.

Alex:mind taking some photos?
Y/n:..why
Alex:my progress journal. I need to make sure I'm keeping track.
Y/n:haha ok, let me grab your phone.
Alex:just use yours and send me the photos.
Y/n:...ok

So i sat there taking photos of his work out. Once his first set was done he said he'd take photos of mine and i can start a progress journal.

Y/n:no thanks, thats not my thing
Alex:...oh ok thats cool. Want me spot you then?
Y/n:yeah, please
Alex:whoa your strong
Y/n:dude we have worked out since i got back together. You knew i was strong.
Alex:ya but like...just accept the compliment.

We both laughed and i did a full set. We both did burpees and a few more things together, i used to hate working out like this but since joja took most my life working out like this was the only way to not feel like absolute shit. I never went as hard as alex though. But now was the curl ups. Alex held my feet.

Alex:one. Two. Three. Hey i have a question
Y/n:six. Yeah whats up
Alex:eight. Have you ever liked me...like how you liked shane or Sebastian
Y/n:12. Yeah. For a little but haley is...well haley
Alex:15. Y/n?
Y/n:16. What's up?

He stopped me from coming back up. He let my feet go and pinned my hands down. I just stared at him above me, his chest got closer to me and i started to stare at his lips. I closed my eyes letting it happen. Of course i wanted this. Alex is kind and hot and frankly my best friend. I fantasized about him a million times but since haley never left us alone for long enough for anything to happen i couldnt do or say anything. And he never expressed anything until right now. And in this moment i felt his weight push into me as he started to kiss me softly. As if he was scared, but once our lips finally touched he pushed hard into me causing a full on make out. My heart wouldn't stop, if felt like it was about to fly out of my chest.