Abigail🍋

As i bought the flowers abby came out and stopped me.

Abby:WHO ARE YOU ASKING! Omg let me come!
Y/n:...um...its actually..it you.
Abby:wha..what?

She grabbed my hand and we headed to her room. She didnt say anything as i stood there awkwardly.

Abby:are you serious?
Y/n:ya.
Abby:..why
Y/n:because...you've always just been..so amazing and brave even when you were unsure you knew what you wanted. You were ready for any adventure i brought your way and watching you fight...

She tackled me and started kissing me.

Y/n:wait
Abby:yes. Now shhhh

She bit my neck causing me to growl at her. She smiled and went for it again, this time i pinned her to the wall and looked her over.

Abby:...please...do anything you want.
Y/n:anything?

I said low and looked to make sure the door was locked. It was. She whispered in a weak voice. "Anything." I grabbed some old rope she had laying on the floor and tied her hands as i started biting her neck leaving markers for everyone to see, she started to moan softly which just made me want more. Hearing her act like this...it made me crazy. She's usually the dom in all situations but seeing her be submissive to me...made me want everything from her. I slowly took her pants off and pulled her shirt down enough to for me to suck on her tits. I moved my hand down to her soaking pussy and stuck my 2 fingers inside, making her hold back another moan. She looked at me desperate for more than two, instead i used one finger to play with her clit.

Abby:wont you fuck me?
Y/n:not yet.
Abby:ok...

She looked at her arms, i set them down but still tied. We moved to her bed where i started to eat her out, she held my head forcing me to go in and out at her will. But soon i missed her being submissive, i took my clothes off and let her take her shirt off.

Abby:y/n?

I lined up to her and held her hands above her head once again as she laid infront of me. I shoved my dick in causing her moan loudly. Anyone in the shop definitely heard her. Soon she stopped caring about the volume and now was screaming my name and how good i felt inside her. I smiled and covered her mouth with my hand before someone came in to yell at us. She smiled in my hand and moved her face to get to one of my fingers, soon enough she was sucking on my fingers as she came on my dick.

Abby:I'm gonna cum y/n
Y/n:ill cum wherever you want if you do it quietly.

She smiled and pulled me into her as she came. Then whispered into my ear.

Abby:cum on my tits. Please y/n...

I pulled out and started to stoke my cock as she got on her knees and with her tied up hands she held her boobs together and opened her mouth. I came all over her tits and face, with a few drops in her hair.

Abby:huh thank you.
Y/N:youre gonna get me in trouble.

Then Caroline opened the door with the spare key to see me and her naked and her daughter covered in my cum. 
____________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Abigail and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew She was mine and i was Hers by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Sam and Seb ended up making a Tv show together based around the comics seb had written. Sam wrote the music. Emily and Clint ended up getting back together at our wedding and alex and haley both became fashion models. Alex for a sports magazine and haley for a makeup one. Harvey and maru ended up together and had a couple of cute kids.Leah and elliot ended up writing and illustrating a book together and it became a top seller. They became partners in writing. Penny ended up starting up a real school in town where she was the principal. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. Life was good...it was happy