Alex🍋

I ran to his house but he wasn't there. George and Evelyn told me he went to the spa to get his mind cleared. I ran up there but he wasn't there either, i saw haley though. She told me he went to the secrete woods where he used to hide as a kid. I got there and saw him leaning against the statue.

Alex:oh hey y/n
Y/n:listen...i dont know if you want this or feel this way but...i do. And if you dont its fine ill accept it but...here.

I handed him my bouquet. He stared at him in shock and the tackled me.

Alex:i think we need to continue what i stared last year.

He started kissing me hard.

Y/n:so thats a yes?

He laughed and his hands quickly found what they wanted. One hand was under my shirt and the other stroking my clothes cock. I grabbed his shirt and balled it up in my hand and quickly pushed him below me, then i pinned his hands down.

Y/n:alex, I'm the top.
Alex:...y...yes sir.
Y/n:good boy.

I growled into his ear and he moaned. He started to wiggle at how uncomfortable his boner became and i started to undo his pants. When i pulled his cock out it was bigger than i thought. I mean...it was bigger than an average one for sure. I smiled and started sucking, he forced my head up to look at him as he propped himself up. He looked so fukcin happy with himself.

Alex:you look so fuckin hot, with my cock in your mouth.
Y/n:i bet you'd look just as hot with mine in yours.

He smiled and pushed me down as he undid my pants and took mine out. He stared at it in shock. I remembered he'd never done this before. So i decided to go softer on him than i wanted to.

Y/n:hey, lick it first. Dont try to take the whole thing.
Alex:oh...ok um...like this?

He licked from my balls all the way to the tip. I shivered at the sudden feeling. He smiled at my reaction. And slowly went from licking to sucking on the tip. Soon enough he was able to get half of me in his mouth. After a few moments i asked him to fuck me.

Alex:wh...are you sure?
Y/n:i dont want to cause you pain out here. I'd rather wait till we have lube for me to fukc you. Ok?
Alex:oh..ya ok.
Y/n:are you ok?
Alex:how do i fuck you?
Y/n:...lay down. Ok, I'm gonna ride you ok?
Alex:fuck.

I hopped onto his dick and he moaned my name loudly and i moaned his back. He felt so good inside me. I could feel his huge cock all the way into my chest i couldnt handle it i wanted to cum so badly. Then he started sucking my cock from his position below me. His tounge teased me and his cock filled me, he came inside and i came on his face.

Alex:fu fuck! I'm oh fuck I'm sorry
Y/n:dont play with my tip oh fuck, alex!  Oh yoba I'm sorry i didnt...

He licked the corner of his lip where some landed and smiled. I wish i coulda cum even more in that moment. He looks so hot and perfect under me covered in my cum like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Alex and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew he was mine and i was his by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Emily and Clint ended up getting back together at our wedding, and sam and abby and seb became a famous alt band. They toured the country. Hayley ended up being a model for a magazine. Harvey and maru ended up together and had a couple of cute kids. Penny ended up starting up a real school in town where she was the principal. Leah and elliot ended up writing and illustrating a book together and it became a top seller. They became partners in writing. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. Life was good...it was happy