24

*hi again so i think its time to let go. Ill give y'all your lemons with your S/Os. Dont worry. *

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soon enough a year had passed. And everyone had shown affection to me. Knowing I dont want a relationship and that I wasn't going to make a move back. They all teased me. But during the year clint and emily broke up as well. Clint had stated he couldnt wait to marry emily at my moms wedding and emily freaked out and broke up with him. She said she wanted more fun before marriage. Then she started showing affection toward me as well. At some point she also kissed me in the back room of guss place when i had offered to help her close while gus was on ginger island serving drinks there. It's the 3rd of spring now and my farm is exactly how i want it to be, the community center is back to what it used to be..maybe even better. Ive caught all the legendary fish Willy had told me about and they all share a tank in the community center with a picture above it of me and Willy when i was a kid. He and my mom are happy in there house, they even cleaned the bottom of the beach by the cliff. It looks beautiful over there again. Linus and Raz...magnus i mean they have visited a few times. I let them both have a key and space in my green house so they can have whatever they want in there. They both love it. I have chickens, slimes, cows, rabbits, sheep, pigs, ducks, and even ostriches, i also have a weird lizard thing but hes huge so i cant keep him in my house. But I'm ready to not be alone anymore...i guess i should tell the person i want to be with how i feel.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey again guys, so you know the next chapter will be the one where you choose your S/O. Thanks for reading so many god damn chapters, i appreciate it and i hope the lemons are worth your wait