11

*narration*

In the 3 days that you had to spend bed ridden seb and Harvey took care of you. You'd have seb leave so he wouldn't be as worried and harvey took care of you. You realized he was a really nice guy and you gave him your number after you were ok again. He told you he'd call you at some point to discuss a yearly appointment. Then you fished for the rest of the time until the 13th of spring where your favorite holiday to prank people came.

**

Seb:oh um I'm not sure if we talked about it but, lewis started a punishment system if we keep messing with festivals.
Y/N:...how bad are they?
Seb:oh its just cleaning up the town and stuff but like...it's annoying. He stands over us and yells at us the whole time.
Sam:hey!
Abby:whats up guys
Y/n:so no prank?
Seb:nope. Sorry.
Y/n:eh its fine. I mean we are adults now

*y/n pov*

When we all arrived the trio went to a spot they declared as there's and I walked around. Talking to everyone I could. I went to leah first since she was closest.

Leah:oh hey, y/n
Y/n:hey, hows your art
Leah:good. Good. How are you?
Y/n:haha I'm ok, we can stop small talk
Leah:i heard you and elliot um...
Y/n:oh ya. It was a one time thing
Leah:really? You have no feelings for him?
Y/n:uh no not that i know of why? You like him?
Leah:what?! No no i like...someone else
Elliot:oh hello, y/n how have you been?
Y/n:I'm good, and you?
Elliot:just divine.
Emily:y/n!! Hey come over here!
Y/n:ah my fans are calling.

I walked over to hayley, alex, emily, and shane. They all stood around a small table eating gus's deviled eggs.

Shane:Hey farmer
Y/n:hey shane
Emily:hey so is it true you and elliot are um...
Y/n:what?
Hayley:leah told us you two fucked. She saw it by accident and told half the town.
Y/n:well we did but it didnt mean anything.
Alex:wait...you did that and you dont care about him?
Y/n:i mean hes ok but it was more of a one night stand thing.
Shane:i didnt know you'd do that with someone
Emily:what are you jealous shane?
Shane:NO! I just..didnt expect that.

They made fun of shane a little more. I got upset with leah for spying and telling the town. Soon i left the group and went to do rounds. I haven't gotten to talk to every person in town since i came back and i was excited to meet the new museum curator. The last one was really sketchy and kinda mean. After i said my hellos lewis started the egg hunt and abby grabbed me and forced me to participate. I snuck all my eggs into Vincent's basket last minute so he would win for once, penny and jodi told me how he never wins. I found him kicking rocks into the river with no eggs.

Lewis:and this years winner is...Vincent!...vincent?
Vincent:REALLY!? YAY! I won!!!!!
Jas:wow congrats Vince
Sam:good job little bro!

Sam winked at me and nudged me slightly. Sam and i headed to the forest after. Everyone else headed to their homes. We went to the pond and started skipping rocks.

Sam:youre so bad at this. You know that right?
Y/n:shut up! Haha
Sam:well its true!
Y/n:so how are you and penny doing?
Sam:oh ya we are ok....shes kinda been all over maru so I haven't spent a lot of time with her.
Y/n:can i ask what your relationship is
Sam:oh...its weird um we are poly. It's similar to an open relationship but i just dont feel like explaining it.
Y/n:well that makes sense. Alright then, so why do you seem so sad when she goes with maru?
Sam:...honestly? I dont feel like I'm enough. I...i didnt really want to be in a poly relationship but we talked about it for a month or so and after dating on and off i decided it was better than not having her at all.
Y/n:so why dont you date someone else too?
Sam:i have...occasionally. Online dates and stuff like that.
Y/n:why not someone in town?
Sam:haha like who? Emily is still waiting for shane, shane cant make up his mind on what he wants, leah is in love with elliot, elliot is In love with himself, clint is head over heels for emily, hayley and alex are a mess, harvey wants to be with maru, maru is...well shes happy how she is, and I've already been with abs and seb and they didnt work out.
Y/n:wow....I'm sorry
Sam:then there's you.
Y/n:whoa whoa is there something wrong with me?!
Sam:no...thats the problem. You're wonderful. I'm sure the entire town will be begging to be yours soon enough. I mean you already got the trio at your feet. I'm sure shane is on his way there too, and i know elliot wants to be more than a one night stand.
Y/n:how would you know.
Sam:...leah cant keep secretes. That's why no one drinks with her.
Y/n:wait...you and seb and abs are falling for me?
Sam:..shut up.

He started to blush as i teased him. They knew i didnt want a relationship which is probably why no one told me anything or tried anything. Sam and i sat there for a little longer until i got tired. I went back to sebs where he was passing out on his computer. I looked over his shoulder, he was working on a story line for a comic book. The start of it was about a prince who came to a mundane town to find his soulmate and marry. It seemed...different than what I assumed he write about. But as i read the notes i saw the monsters and how much the prince would have to fight just to get to his soulmate and then i understood. At the end it said "?ending idea 1. He finds out his soulmate was turned into a shadow person and he accidentally kills him. As the body is dying he sees the person he was supposed to marry and falls to the ground in tears seeing it was an old childhood friend.??" I turned off his screen and grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulder.

Seb:mmmmmm
Y/n:hey I'm taking you to your bed ok?
Seb:y....y/n?
Y/n:ya. Come one, sebby lets get some sleep ok?

I plopped him on his bed and his mom walked in.