Elliot 🍋

I headed to Elliott's. I didnt think leah would be there so i when I walked in i immediately locked the door. Elliot was sitting at his desk and turned around.

Y/n:hey...
Elliot:oh hello again. How can I help you, y/n?
Y/n:look...i thought about it for a really long time...here.
Elliot:oh...OH wait are you sure?
Y/n:..yes. I love how straight forward you have been with me and i just...i want to be with you elliot. I know i pushed you away after we....but i didnt want the feelings to develope too quickly.
Elliot:...y/n of course i accept.

He kissed me hard. And i stopped him. I handed him a ponytail and he smiled. He went back to touching me and making out, i did the same. We ended up on his bed. He started to moan in pain. I looked down and saw his dick almost bursting out. I undid them and started to stroke him. He smiled into me and moaned my name lightly. I started going faster wanting to get him excited and get him to fuck me.

Elliot:y/n....bend over.

I looked at him confused and excited. I pulled my pants down and bent, he shoved his cock into me he kept on hand on my back and one on my cock. I helped him stroke me ad my other hand propped me up. His dick felt better this time around and we ended up fucking for the entire day. He rode me once or twice and i rode him a few times, he kept apologizing and telling me my dick was too big for him but he was trying to handle it. I forced him to suck on it for a while, i liked watching how he looked down there with my dick in his mouth. I shoved him in more making him gag a little. He smiled when he got his breathe back and i did it again. He started to deep throat every time he wrapped his lips around me. Then we both finally oragasmed. He came on my chest and i came in him.

*sorry this ones short but you got your lemon earlier*
______________________________________________________
*for the people who are here for more than just lemons*

Elliot and I spent the day together after that, the whole town knew he was mine and i was his by the end of the day. And that winter we got married. Emily and Clint ended up getting back together at our wedding and sam and abby and seb became a famous alt band. They toured the country, and alex and haley both became fashion models. Alex for a sports magazine and haley for a makeup one. Harvey ended up with maru and had a few cute kids. Leah ended up selling all her art online and making enough money to be happy. And Shane ended up taking over the ranch and selling his patent blue chickens around the world. And Penny ended up starting up a real school in town where she was the principal. Life was good...it was happy