12

Robin:hey sweetie, i need oh...hes asleep.
Y/n:ya he was on his computer so i moved him.
Robin:oh thanks y/n. Hey would you mind going to zuzu for me tomorrow?
Y/n:oh sure, can i ask why?
Robin:oh well Haley asked if i could take her to get some gifts and i agreed but it was before you hired me. You can take my truck
Y/n:oh ya thats fine. What time?
Robin:Haley said 8am.
Y/n:got it. Night robin!
Robin:goodnight, y/n

She shut the light and i felt seb grab my hand and pull me into bed.

Seb:are you in pjs?
Y/n:no. Neither of us are.
Seb:great. Strip. It's too hot.
Y/n:...are you drunk?
Seb:i had a bad dream but I'm tired. I just...please dont leave the bed.

And in that moment i stopped caring about what he was saying. When we were little seb would always have bad dreams, when he'd sleep over or wed spend the night in the secrete woods I'd wake up to him crying. I always tried to make sure he knew it was a dream and that i was there, it just...felt right. So i stripped to my boxers and seb did the same. He passed his hoodie to me and told me to set it down since it had stuff in the pockets. And he cuddled up to me. We passed out together that night and all the feelings i had for him came back like baseball to the face.

*in the morning*

I snuck out of bed and took a shower. It was 7am and i had to leave with Haley in an hour. Seb was asleep and instead of leaving i watched him for a little longer. He looked so calm and happy until his hand reached for where my chest would have been. He frowned and started to open his eyes. And in a panic i ran. It was 7:50 and i saw Haley coming up the mountain. She waved to me and got in robins old dark red truck. It needed to be cleaned but other than that it was great. We got to zuzu and Haley bought Christmas gifts for the whole town, and birthday gifts as well. She might be a stuck up ass hole but she really does try to be nice when it matters.

Haley:alright I'm done. Wanna get food?
Y/n:yes. But um...
Haley:I'm paying. Anything you want to do while we are out here.
Y/n:well i will definitely accept that offer but also, i wanted to clean robins truck. It's...um
Haley:oh yeah its gross. I'd be happy to do that. Lets go.

We drove into a car wash and started vacuuming the wood chips and tossing weird wrappers. We found recipes galore and put those in a paper bag for her. After that we went through the car wash and watched the colors on the windshield  go.

Haley:..I've never been in a car wash
Y/n:what really? Wait but you had a car in highschool
Haley:yeah. I crashed it after you moved. Never had to clean it haha
Y/n:oh shit I'm sorry
Haley:eh dont be. It was Alex's fault. We were....trying something.
Y/n:oh gross.
Haley:is it though?
Y/n:i mean...a little. Alex is so pure to me. I just cant imagine him like that...doing that stuff.
Haley:hes really not as pure as you think, y/n. Wanna hear something you'll be disturbed about.
Y/n:no but i know you'll tell me anyway
Haley:hes wanted to do the stuff we've done with you.
Y/n:ah cool thanks for that. Wish he would tell me and not his girlfriend

She laughed and made me uncomfortable. We got back to town where i pulled into my farm and saw robin waving at us.

Robin:wow you cleaned her?!
Y/n:ya, um all the old receipts are in that bag.
Robin:oh we can toss those. Thank you though guys! This is so nice.
Haley:of course robin. Thanks for letting us use your car.

I started to head up through the backwoods and Haley followed for some reason.

Haley:hey y/n
Y/n:haley?
Haley:why dont you....why dont you like me.
Y/n:youre selfish, condescending, arrogant, not very smart, and for some reason you have to ruin any time alex and i hang out.
Haley:i..i only stop you two because he shouldn't get you to himself.
Y/n:what?

Haley stood in front of me starting to act like when we were kids. All huffy and puffy and ready to fight me. Her and abby would get along if they could get over the bitchy attitudes.

Haley:you know its stupid, you had a crush on all the guys in the valley but what about the girls. Huh?! We all tried to date you and you denied all of us. I know your not only into men so why. Why do you not want us.
Y/n:haley, this may come as a shock to you but when you tried to be with me you were already dating Alex and you made it obvious you only wanted to use me to make him jealous. Sorry that didnt really make you appealing to me. Now leave me alone. I liked hanging out in zuzu but now its too much.

She got mad and huffed through the shortcut to the bus stop. And i got back home to see seb still in bed. I stripped back down and got into the bed with him only to pass out once again.

Seb:hey, c/n wake up dude!
Y/n:huh? What happened?
Seb:its 3pm. We have to get up
Y/n:nah. Sleep is better.
Seb:alex is here.
Y/N:what?
Alex:uh hey...sorry i didnt know you two were a...I'm sorry.
Seb:thats not what happened. It's just hot down here sometimes. And i have bad dreams.
Alex:oh...um ok
Y/n:hold on, seb can i use your hoodie?
Seb:oh...ya

I put his hoodie on to cover my chest and alex and i walked to the lake nearby.

Alex:you hurt her feelings.
Y/n:well...i meant what i said. She needed to hear it.
Alex:i know. I don't expect you to say sorry i just...feel bad
Y/N:she told me you wanted to do stuff that you and her did but with me.
Alex:she...SHE WHAT?!
Y/n:dont feel bad for her. She needs to stop acting like this. She shouldn't have been the one to tell me how you feel or felt.
Alex:i cant...she....oh yoba
Y/n:listen I'm really tired, a few hours with your girlfriend really drained me. I'm gonna head back to bed.
Alex:we aren't dating, we haven't been for a while. But um...i gotta know
Y/n:haley and I just ate and she shopped. I took her to a car wash that was it. Then after i got back home and saw seb asleep and got in my boxers since i didnt know where my pjs went and we cuddled. He had a bad dream last night and i used to always cuddle him to sleep when he'd get like that...its just nature to me now.
Alex:...you know you dont have to tell me this stuff.

I got really close to him to where out noses almost touched and i put my hand on his head as i whispered, "i know" and put my hands in sebs hoodie. I found a carton of cigarettes and i counted to my favorite number on them and took it out. As i got inside i stole a pen from robins desk and wrote him a note and flipped it opposite the rest, so it'd be lucky. I got back to the room and maru, penny, sam, and abby were hanging out. Maru and penny were flirting while penny sat on sams lap. He looked sad. Abby was setting up solarium and seb was hiding in his bed.