10

In the morning i woke up to sam in the bed with me. I just stared at him confused as he smiled at me.

Sam:morning beautiful.
Y/n:ill kiss you if you dont kindly fuck off, sunshine.
Seb:dont you mean kill
Y/n:no, sam will leave faster if i threaten romance. Penny will probably cry if sam fucks me.
Sam:...hes right.

Sam rolled out. And i realized i was still in my boxers. I sat covering my morning wood and waited a while as we all talked.

Seb:so why are you shirtless?
Y/n:oh the rain last night. I uh i was too tired to grab pjs when i got back
Sam:...is that why youre wearing just boxers?
Y/n:DUDE
Sam:oh was that a private question?
Y/n:yea!

Sam laughed and I blushed, seb also laughed but was blushing too. Soon abby walked in and saw me, she jumped onto the bed and hugged me which didnt help the boner at all.

Abby:wow you actually do have muscles. Who woulda guessed!
Y/n:abs youve seen me shirtless what the fuck
Abby:oh well...oh my yoba I'm so sorry!

She touched it by accident. Of course she did. Because why wouldn't that happen.

Abby:IM SORRY PLEASE IM OH YOBA
Seb:what happened?
Y/n:she touched my boner. I was trying to fuckin wait it out. Thanks abs.
Sam:aw did i cause it?
Y/n:no. A dream caused it now, I'm angry. Please let me take a cold shower. Everyone close your eyes and turn around.

And they did. Abby apologized the whole time as i ran. I heard them whispering but honestly i just wanted to shower. My dream was stupid and weird. I could hardly remember it...but i remember pushing abby against the mine wall and hiding from something. The dream faded. And i was glad.

Abby:hey after your done i wanted to see if you'd be willing to come to the mines. I got the elevator working on floor 30.
Y/n:yeah sure.

I got out and changed. Sam hugged me and kissed my cheek i laughed and seb looked sad and angry so i hugged him and kissed his cheek, it made him blush and made me happy. Abs and i left after that and she held my hand the whole way. We got all the way to level 90 by the end of the day.

Abby:one more floor?
Y/n:it'd be pointless. The elevator is only safe from every 5 floors you know that.
Abby:pllllleeeeease!?
Y/n:1. Just one though! And where's your necklace.
Abby:right here. I hid it under my shirt dont worry ok?

We went down and killed all the monsters we saw. As we headed back to the stairs to head home i heard something.

Abby:thanks y/n this was fu
Y/n:SHHHH
Abby:wow fuckin rude
Y/n:shut up...i heard something.

I saw a shadow brute starting to turn the corner to look for us. I shoved abby into a blind corner where he wouldn't see us. I realized it was exactly like my dream. I could feel her pressed into me and i tried to ignore all of the thoughts and focus on the enemy. A few seconds later i heard him grunt and he left. I grabbed her hand and we ran up. At the top we started to breathe again, both terrified. We coulda taken him but usually when there is one shadow brute there are more on their way. I didnt want to risk it, especially since i had very little health left. I was already ready to faint at level 80. But i kept pushing and ate a small snack to help.

Abby:um...thanks. But i coulda
Y/n:i couldnt though. And i didnt want to force you to be the protector until you at least had a better sword.
Abby:whats wrong with my sword?
Y/n:abs....you know whats wrong with it.

It was old and dull she was too scared to buy a new one even though shed been window shopping for one for a while. We headed back where i passed out again. When i woke up i was undressed and being bandaged by seb.

Seb:morning.
Y/n:hey sebby. Ow! HEY SEBBY
Seb:you came home and were cut up pretty bad. You're lucky i know how to make life elixirs.
Y/n:so what are you doing stripping me then?
Seb:the life elixir only heals you so much. You had to have stitches and I'm cleaning a wound right now.
Y/n:wait...really i was that bad?
Seb:...look i know we aren't like...just please be more careful. Ok?
Y/n:huh? Oh...uh ya i will. Did abs tell you what happened?
Seb:she said you two almost fucked in the mines.
Y/n:ugh of course.
Seb:did you?

He started smiling trying not to laugh at me.

Y/n:ya. Her and my body were pressed together, i was waiting for her move but she just never took it.
Seb:..wait
Y/n:dude, i was too hurt to fight so i shoved us in a corner. Yeah the first part is true but I wasn't trying to get laid in a dirty gross mine. I have standards you know.
Seb:oh yeah, a beach shack is your lowest
Y/n:no actually my lowest was the secrete woods.
Seb:wait did you fuck someone there?

We both started laughing, i never did but i tried to kiss seb there once. He didn't understand and I told him that i would have sex there when we were teenagers. I'm sure he brought sam over there at some point. Soon after that though harvey came in with more medical stuff.

Harvey:hello Sebastian, y/n youre lucky he cares so much.
Y/n:hey harvey. Here to make me feel all better?
Harvey:...I'm here to give you drugs. You're bed ridden for 3 days.
Y/n:whoa wait can i at least fish?
Harvey:only by the lake over here. You cant be too far ok?

I nodded. I needed to make money again and the money from what i found in the mines was only going to help for a few days. But i did what harvey said. I remember when harvey came to town, he started his shop a year before i left. He was only 18 but got a doctorate and was helping the whole town. He was a nice guy and it was cute watching him flirt with maru.