22

*Narration*

It was the morning of the flower dance. You still haven't seen Alex but he has texted you a few times that morning. Each one saying he wanted to see you before the dance. You wake up to your mom, Robin, and Jodi all in the kitchen in robins house. You, Sam, and seb all walk in together and the moms stare at each of you.

Lucia:aw did you guys just wake up?
Robin:shower and change
Jodi:now. We have to help set up.
Y/n:....how long have you been awake
Lucia:go now. We are leaving in 5 minutes
Seb:what about maru?
Robin:shes leaving with your dad when she wakes up

**

Y/n pov*

How is she so scary and sounds so sweet? I put my suit on and the other do to. We all laugh alittle at eachother in the ugly outfits. Then our moms came in and pulled us out by our ears. We got to town where Alex and Haley were holding hands. I looked away and seb and Sam covered me from their sight. But Alex saw me already and was calling my name.

Mom:sweetie, why are you ignoring Alex?
Jodi:didn't you hear?
Mom:hear what?
Robin:Haley made a move on y/n.
Y/n:who is spreading these rumors?!
Jodi:wh..what
Y/n:who is going around lying about me every chance they get?! Its fuckin annoying. Nothing happened between Haley and me and its making me mad you guys pretend I'm not around when further spreading the rumors. So who the fuck is doing it?!
Robin:were sorry y/n...we thought you'd want to hear it too.
Y/n:then why pretend I'm not here?
Jodi:we weren't.
Seb:hey, calm down its ok. Come on, let's go before Alex gets here.

The guys and I went ahead and caught up to Shane and harvey. We started talking and Alex and haley stayed in their corner. I still was getting text from Alex while he was over there with her.

*the texts*

Alex:please. Just come here.
I'm sorry I just wanna talk
We aren't dating this is for show
Y/n please
I need to talk to you face to face.
I know youre reading these. I can see you and it says your read them.

**

Lewis called for the dance to start, everyone went with their partner and I realized I don't have one. I looked around and saw Shane waiting for me.

Shane:I kinda assumed we'd dance together. Is that ok?
Y/n:thanks.

I didn't know the girls dance so I messed up alot but no one minded. It was actually really funny. At the end I helped clean up. Most of the other kids left and so did some grownups. It was just Lewis and I.

Lewis:y/n i have something to tell you.
Y/n:what's up?
Lewis:...its been marnie. I...I'm sorry.

Lewis left. I was alone to finish the clean up and to deal with the fact that marnie had been spreading rumors about me. How did she even know about some of them? Seriously this was so annoying and it made me so angry. But I knew better than to confront her right now. I headed back to Lewiss house to drop off the stuff in his shed. As I got the little bridge I turned to see Alex infront of me.

Alex:please wait.
Y/n:....come on. I don't want anyone to hear us
Alex:who would hear us all the way out here?

I put the bridge back and we crossed. I immediately took it away and with me just incase. I also heard a bush move as I started to head back to Alex. She was spying on me...but why?

Alex:Haley and I aren't together but we keep up appearances.
Y/n:you two fucked didn't you.
Alex:wh...what
Y/n:dude don't lie
Alex:...after I left the spa she came over...and ya..
Y/n:if you don't like me like that it's cool dude. I'm fine if thats the case but you can't mess with my head again. It really hurt.

He looked sad. I forgave him and we walked back to town. I saw a shadow from the bush for a second and ignored it. I stopped at the old place that would be getting fixed next month and Alex headed home. I decided to walk through it one last time. It was pretty old and the stairs were practically gone. I still headed upstairs though to see my old room.
I found my sketchbook I hid here. I started to look through it and heard the front door open. I went to the stairs to see marnie looking around trying to tiptoe.

Y/n:why are you spying on me
Marnie:oh! Um hey y/n I was just making sure you are ok
Y/n:cut the crap. Whats your deal marnie
Marnie:....youre the only one in town that knows....you know about Lewis and me.
Y/n:yeah. And?
Marnie:i wanted dirt just incase.
Y/n:I never spread rumors about you though. I thought you were nice actually. Until your boy toy told me what you were doing.
Marnie:...I'll stop. I'm sorry.
Y/n:hey marnie?
Marnie:yeah?
Y/n:go fuck yourself. You're an asshole for what you've been doing to me this past month.

She ran out crying which just made me angry. I looked around the house more and found more stuff I had to leave behind. It made me sad but I just left it all there since it wouldn't do me any good now. I climbed down the stairs and ended up getting stuck in the broken wood. My ankle was stuck in a weird spot and couldn't get it out without hurting myself. I called Harvey and he came to my rescue.

Harvey:ok here we go...1....2....2.....2....
Y/n:you gonna say 3?
Harvey:....3?

I pulled my foot out and it only had a few cuts around my ankle. But I was free.

Harvey:why are you in here anyway. Isn't it being demolished?
Y/n:ya...I wanted to...I guess say goodbye.
Harvey:i understand. Ok can you walk?

I took a step and fell into Harvey's arms. I looked up at him and he started to blush which made me blush back.

Harvey:oh! Ok here hold onto me. I'll take you back to my place and we can fix this.

We got to the hospital and he was out of breathe. I sat on the bed and let him wrap me up. He said it was a light sprain and ill be ok by tonight.

Harvey:um if you want to you can spend the night here or I can call Sébastien and maru to get you.
Y/n:eh ill leave when I feel up to it if thats ok
Harvey:thats fine.

He sat near me doing paperwork and finishing up for the day. He stocked his medicine making sure it was all there. Then he came back to me.

Y/n:so tell me about yourself.
Harvey:haha are you sure? I'm uh pretty boring
Y/n:I asked didn't I?
Harvey:well...I used to want to be a pilot but I was too afraid of heights to do it so I became a doctor.
Y/n:whoa how do you go from pilot to docto?
Harvey:well...um I liked school.
Y/n:uh huh is that how you became a doctor at 18?
Harvey:oh ya and it helped that both my parents were doctors.

I laughed and fell a little and Harvey caught me again. He held me and we sat there, him holding onto me and me staring at him confused. I tired to say thank you and get back up but Harvey kissed me. I was completely shocked, I thought he wanted maru. He stopped and Apologized and went to his room. I sat there a little longer still really confused. I finally got up when my phone rang. Shane invited me to the saloon. I went up the stairs and thanked Harvey and left.