Chapter 1

Words Before: 1031

Words Now 1: 1777

Words Now 2: 3667

I'm changing a whole lot about this story. I wrote this when I was in 6th grade and I'm going into 10th now and I know I can do so much better.

I was gonna post it when I was done, but I decided to post the chapters as I go.

New A/N: Its been about two years now and I was just reading this over and it still is absolute shit, so here I am trying to fix it (for the second time). The plot of the story won't change much, but I'm trying to make it easier for you guys to read by adding more detail and context. Hope y'all enjoy. 

----

Camila Cabello, the most popular girl in the school. Everyone either wants to be with her or be her. She has the perfect life, or so it seems. Camila has a secret and it could ruin her reputation. The thing is, she's gay and happens to be dating a woman from her school that no one would expect.  Lauren and Camila were known as enemies at school. They got into fights everyday, most of them were verbal fights, but on some occasions, it had escalated to physical fights. What would people think if they found out they actually had a secret romance.

NO ONE'S POV

As Camila was reading, she heard a little knock on her window in her and Lauren's secret knock code they had came up with. She got up from her bed, set her book down, and headed to the window. When Camila saw Lauren, an instant smile broke onto her face. 

"Hey baby," Camile wrapped her hands around her waist when she climbed in. "I missed you," It was pretty exhausting to fake hating someone that you loved so dearly and it felt nice to forget about that and just spend time with her amazing girlfriend.

Lauren chuckled and said, "You just saw me at school, goofball, but I missed you too," Lauren stared at her girlfriend with amazement. Lauren was known for being a fuckgirl and didn't think she was capable of loving someone, but she was proved wrong when she met Camila. Lauren had hated Camila at first because Camila was the only girl that had turned her down and Lauren will admit, it hurt her ego quite a bit. 

"I'll always miss you," She leaned in and kissed her, the kiss didn't last more than a few seconds. Both girls had loved moments like this. There was no pressure to have sex and Camila really appreciated that. 

Camila had also hated Lauren when she first met her. She was sick of the constant comments on her body and trying to sleep with her. Then, out of nowhere, something shifted. The comments weren't there anymore. Instead they were replaced by loving compliments like, "You look so beautiful today," Camila was very hesitant at first because why would a fuckgirl like Lauren change for her? When the compliments hadn't stopped after about five months, she realized maybe Lauren had changed, so she decided to give her a chance. 

"What do you wanna do tonight?" Lauren asked, silently praying Camila didn't force her to actually do homework. All she wanted in that moment was to cuddle up with her stunningly beautiful girlfriend and watch a movie.

"We should probably do our homework, then we can watch a movie." Lauren groaned internally, really not wanting to do the homework that she knew Camila was going to force her to do, but if she does it quickly, then she can do what she really wanted to do. So she agreed and got her stuff out and got to work.

"What movie?" Lauren asked after a few minutes of silence, looking at her hopefully. Getting the hint, she suggested her favorite movie. Lauren had loved that movie since she was a child and Camila knew that. 

"The Lion King," Camila said. Lauren smiled and jumped into her arms. This gave her even more motivation to finish her homework quicker, but first she had to thank her girlfriend for the amazing idea.