Chapter 20

Words: 455

Camila stared down at Lauren and took a deep breathe. She looked around the room and saw many people sitting in their seats.

Camila was now 18 and Lauren is 19 and they decided to finally tie the knot.

Dinah walked over to Camila snd patted her back before squeezing passed her and going to her seat.

The officiate looked down and gave Camila the signal to start walking as the cheesy music started playing.

Once Camila reached Lauren she stared into her eyes and couldn't help the smile that spread on her face.

"Shall we get started?" The officiant said as he looked between the women.

"Yes," Lauren said with her voice wavering.

"Do you, Lauren Jauregui take Camila Cabello as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do," a tear slipped out of her eye.

He turned to Camila.

"Do you Camila Cabello take Lauren Jauregui as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in heath, until death do you part?" He repeated

"I do."

"And now by the power invested in me by the state of Florida, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss. I am so pleased to present the newlyweds, Lauren Cabello and Camila Cabello!"

Everyone cheered and Camila and Lauren met halfway to share they're first kiss as a married couple.

They both turned and saw a face they haven't seen in a while. Regina. She was sitting on the bench with a scowl on her face, then stood up and left.

Camila and Lauren looked at each other with confusion but shrugged it off.

Nothing would ruin their day.

Or so they thought.

They both arrived at home, but something felt off.

"Ashley?" Lauren called out to their babysitter. Camila rushed to Milos room.

"Lauren! He's gone!" She called out.

Camila took her phone out of her pocket and dialed 911 with trembling hands as Lauren pulled out her phone to check the security footage.

They decided to install a camera to make sure nothing like this would happen.

The footage showed Ashley the baby sitter siting on the couch, looking like she was waiting for someone, then the doorbell rang.

Ashley got up and answered the door as Regina came into view. She picked him up and they both left the house.

"I just called the cops. They're on their way," Camila said and pulled Lauren into a hug. "It's gonna be okay."