Chapter 6

Words Before: 841

Words Now: 1462

Laurens pov

Lauren!" Camila called. Lauren quickly turned around, not expecting Camila to interact with her in the halls, or at all really. "Can I talk to you?"

"Uh, sure," I said awkwardly.

Camila pulled me into a janitor's closet and said, "I'm so sorry Lauren, I should have let you explain instead of jumping to conclusions."

"So, you're gonna let me explain?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to explain, so you better talk fast."

Nodding, I started explaining. "Yesterday, at the party, I was not all over her. If anything, her being on me was making me very uncomfortable.I played along to save our relationship, because I love you, and I love our baby," I caressed her stomach. "Then today when you left the bathroom, Regina came out of one of the stalls and said her plan was working."

"What plan?"

"She said she loves ruining peoples lives and that her plan to split us up was working. I told her I couldn't do it anymore and she said she'd leak the video. I really want to stop fake seeing her, but I'm scared. She's capable of a lot of things and I don't want to find out."

"Lo, we can come out," Camila looked at me.

"I'm gonna ask you something and you have to be completely honest," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Okay."

"Are you 100% ready to come out?" I asked.

"Lauren-" she started, shaking her head with the look in her eyes like her answer was no.

"Exactly. I'm ready when you are. You just have to be completely ready."

I'll try not to get jealous again," Camila whispered.

"You believe me?"

"Yes, now we have to go to class," Camila said heading for the door.

"Wait, I have something to ask." Camila looked at me expectantly. "Can we tell my mom? About the pregnancy?"

"W-what?" Camila stuttered.

"I want to tell my mom, I really trust her. Also, shes gonna find out soon, you're already showing a little.".

"Okay, how do you think she'll react?"

"At first she'll be disappointed in me that I didn't use protection, but I think she'll take it well," I shared my thoughts.

"Hopefully she takes the news well," She said.

"Yeah, me too."

-----------------------------

"Mom, can Camila and I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I have to tell you something and you can't get mad," I grabbed Camilas hand and rubbed my thumb over hers.

"I won't be mad. It's not like Camilas pregnant," Clara laughed. Camila and I stayed quiet. "Right..?"

"Are you mad?"

"I'm more disappointed. You know better to use a condom," My mom sighed. "You are only 16 and 17. You're way too young, you should consider adoption," Mom said.

I looked over at Camila and she shook her head.

"I'm keeping it," Camila said.

Thank god. I know I said it was her choice, but I was really hoping she wouldn't get an abortion. I already love them so much.