Chapter 4: Two Down, One to go

"Wanda look out!" You yelled. Wanda aggressively mashed on her controller buttons. You watched the screen carefully as she shot down any moving thing she saw.

   "Good job, honey." Vision called sweetly from the kitchen. Wanda turned around gave him a smile.

"Wanda, you died." You told her.

   "Oh crap! Here wanna play?" She handed you the controller.

  "Um sure." You hesitated. You slowly clicked buttons and ended up firing your rifle into the clouds.

"You move the joy stick, idiot." Loki suggested from the pool table.

"Bite me." You growled. After a couple attempts you successfully killed a camper.

   "Your welcome." Loki chimed. You rolled your eyes and continued playing.

*

   "Y/n, I finished your suit." Tony informed you at dinner.

"How does it look?" You asked and stabbed a small piece of steak with the middle prong of your fork.

"You'll have to see later. You need to start training so we can take you on a mission soon."

   "Oh ok." You replied and chewed your food silently.

   "So, whats Asgard like?" Steve asked in the general direction of the Asgardians at the table.

   "Its absolutely gorgeous." Thor started.

"Yeah, we all grew up together!" You exclaimed.

    "Sadly." Loki muttered.

"We were your only friends." You retorted. He mocked you and sat up from the table.

   "Good night, loser." You grinned at him. He stuck his tongue out at you and stormed off, making his plate disappear.

   "That was so childish." Wanda teased.

"Do you guys want any ice cream?" She asked. Nat and Steve nodded, along with Clint and Bruce.

    "What is ice cream?" You questioned.

"Its good, I'll get you some." Wanda replied. You nodded and snapped your fingers causing everyone's plates to vanish.

   "Voila!" Wanda exclaimed as she placed a bowl in front of you with a spoon. You hesitantly picked up the utensil and scooped the ice cream into your mouth.

"This is amazing!" You exclaimed and looked up at the rest of the team.

"What. The. Hell??" Tony stared at you in utter shock.

   "Y/n, you're blue." Nat said.

"She is a monster." Thor breathed out accidentally.

   "No! I'm not, I swear." You blinked furiously and concentrated on turning your skin back to its natural color.

"Loki was right." He whispered in disbelief.

"Thor stop it." Wanda ordered. You quickly teleported to your room before the tears started rolling down your cheeks.

    "I believe you missed." Loki's dry voice chimed. You sniffled and opened your eyes to see him sitting on his bed with his back against the wall and an old leather book in his hand.

"I'm sorry, I aimed for my room." You replied and swiftly scurried out of his room and into yours which was across the hall.

"Wait, Y/n." Loki followed after you.

    "What, Loki?" You asked with tears streaming down your face.

"Are you okay?" He asked you gently.

    "Do I seem okay? I've lost both of my childhood friends over this." You strained yourself and turned back into a frost giant once again. Remorse and guilt crept onto his face before you slammed your door.

*
(Loki's POV)

"Are you going to tell her, brother?" Thor's voice met Loki's ears. He turned on his heel and faced his brother who stood awkwardly by the elevator.

Without thinking, Loki charged towards Thor pulling a dagger out of his sleeve.

"You! What did you say to her?" He barked at Thor who's entire life flashed before his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He frantically asked.

"I've never seen her cry that much. She's so distraught that she can barely use her powers." Loki told him.

"You do care for her, brother." Thor smiled.

"I d-do not. And you clearly don't either." Loki pressed the dagger to Thor's throat for a second longer before dramatically stomping to his room.

*

Oli <3