Chapter 27: Our Home

"Loki, Pete said there was no more, come on!" You ordered the goddess who was frantically scanning each wall and person you passed.

    "You're not at all nervous the we messed up?" She asked you.

    "Of course I'm nervous, but I want to go home." You replied, out of breath. Wanda and Peter were to fast for you.

    "Home?" She inquired. You stopped to catch your breath before responding, "Yes. Home, Avengers Tower."

    "Is Asgard not your home?" She continued.

    "You know just as well as I do that Asgard was never and can never be our home." You sighed.

    "I suppose you're correct." She spoke softly, taking away her ice cold tone.

*

    You scrambled around the hotel room packing up your clothes while Loki gracefully floated her clothes to her suitcases with magic. When she was finished, she shuffled over to the full length mirror that was mounted carefully on the closet door that was beginning to collect dust. Loki rolled her shoulders back in sync with the green magic that encased her, turning her back to her male form.

    "Much better." His honeyed masculine voice met your ears, causing you to perk up. You watched him carefully as he fixed the curls that laid out of place.

    "We have to hurry, Wanda and Peter are waiting for us in the parking lot." You informed Loki after briefly glancing at you phone. He nodded and levitate your bags and his behind the both of you.

"Your majesties, you're late." Wanda greeted you mockingly.

"Wanda, I'm not a princess." You reminded her as you pulled bags down from the air and into her popped trunk.

"You will be when you marry, Loki!" Peter laughed from the backseat. You froze in place as did Loki.

"Spider-ling, that is ridiculous." Loki told Peter who was happily bouncing in his seat.

"Agreed." You fibbed and shuffled into the passenger seat. Loki smiled to himself and finished shoving his bags into the trunk.

*

"How far can we teleport?" You jokingly asked Loki as you both stepped onto the plane.

"Not sure." He responded, staring daggers at anyone who looked his way.

"I really hate flying in these things." You whined.

"Would you rather fly in Thor's arms?" Loki teased.

"Gods no! He's like a brother to me." You exclaimed and elbowed him in the ribcage.

"Does that make me a brother to you?" He continued.

"No, that would be weird." You replied without thinking.

"Why would it be weird, Y/n?" Loki asked slyly. You thought hard about your answer but apparently you thought to long for Loki's liking. He poked your sides with both his index fingers causing you to let out a alarming yelp.

"You're a pain in the ass Loki." You told him and plopped down in your window seat.

"So I've been told." He responded and scooted into the seat besides you. You rolled your eyes and propped your feet up.

"Every word you speak sounds like nails on a chalk board." You insulted him. His cocky smirk fell and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How big is the stick up your butt today?" He asked.

"How tall are you?" You shot back.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked genuinely.

"I'm stressed." You replied dryly.

"So you're taking it out on me?" His voice changed to a whisper-yell.

"You're the only punching bag near by." You teased.

"You need to cool it with your attitude." He told you. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"Theres that smile," he cooed and brushed a piece of hair out of your face. You changed your smile to pout then burst out laughing. Loki's heart melted a bit at your antics.

*

Why did I write this? Who knows?

Olivia <3