Chapter 25: Bugs

"Peter, do you see anything?" You pressed on your earpiece subtly as you took a sip of your coffee.

    "That guy behind Wanda. One on his coat and one under his table." Peter said over comms. Wanda send a silent red wave and plucked the bug off of his jacket while Loki sent  a green wisp and removed the device from under the table.

    In unison, they snapped and the bugs shattered in small shards onto the pavement.

    "Y/n, your waitress has one in her hair." Peter informed you. You pressed the service button at the end of your table and wait patiently as your waitress approached.

    "もっとコーヒーが欲しいですか?" She asked. (Do you want more coffee?)

    "いいえ、実際、私はあなたの髪をほめたいと思いました、それはとてもきれいな色です。" (No, in fact I wanted to compliment your hair, it's a very pretty color.) You reached up to feel her purple hair that met her shoulders. You sent a light gust of wind causing the bug to drop to the ground.

    "どうもありがとうございました!" (Thank you very much) She replied happily before walking off to attend to other costumers. You stomped on the bug and sent a thumbs up to Wanda who was staring you in shock.

    "You know Japanese?" Wanda asked.

    "Allspeak, us Asgardians have the gift of speaking every language." You explained.

    "I'm afraid Thor is always forgetting about his ability." Loki added.

    "You should teach me!" Peter suggested.

    "I can't teach a language that I don't actually know." You told him. He sighed and plopped down onto a rooftop scanning for more bugs.

    "Loki, one under the umbrella at your table. Wanda, one on the lady beside you and Y/n there is one on the wall behind you." Peter announced. You nodded and started a light drizzle of rain that would hopefully fry the apparatus.

   "So far, Y/n's been the most creative." Peter observed as you all worked to destroy the bugs in the area.

    "She's also been the cause of my frizzy hair." Wanda whined. You rolled your eyes and cleared up the rain.

    "I think that's everything here." Peter told you. One by one, you all got your checks and snuck away to the red rental car.

    "To the hotel, because I'm tired." Wanda turned the key and pressed on the gas pedal once she was sure everyone was buckled.

    The hotel was a large modern looking building. In the lobby there were funky looking claw machines that children were desperately trying to win at. One little girl that looked about twelve managed to score a giant unicorn stuffed animal.

    "Here is ya'll's room key." Wanda handed you a white card with an image of the hotel printed on it along with your room number and floor.

    "You mean we're bunking together?" Loki asked plainly.

    "Well I can't trust any of you with Peter, someone would end up dead." She retorted.

    "That's fair." You responded. Loki nodded her head in agreement and lifted both of your bags.

    "Keep your ear pieces in, ladies. In case theres trouble." Wanda ordered you before ushering Peter to their elevator.

*

Anyone else need therapy??

Olivia <3