Chapter 35: Double Date

Loki easily teleported all of your bags to everyone's room along with his new book and your gift.

    You all made it down the elevator and into the living room where Tony was of course having a playful argument with Steve.

    "We're home!" You called out.

    "We thought you were kidnapped, where have you been??" Tony dropped his argument and rushed over to you checking you for injuries.

    "On Asgard. We were only gone a day." You whined and pushed him off of you.

    "Its been two weeks!" He exclaimed. Wanda's phone went hurdling towards the floor.

    "What?!" She practically screeched. You finally noticed the Christmas tree that was sitting the corner of the living room.

    "It must be because of the moon phase." Loki stated. You formed an 'o' shape with your mouth as did Thor.

    "We didn't mean to frighten you." You told Tony.

    "It's okay, you're back now and thats what important. Tonight we're going Christmas shopping!" He exclaimed.

    "Isn't Christmas that gift holiday?" You asked him. He nodded joyfully and pointed to the Christmas tree that you noticed earlier.

    "Ah ok." You replied. You had a good idea of the gifts you wanted to get for everyone but you were most definitely short on money.

*

    "To make this fun, I've decided to give you all a time limit!" Tony announced over the car radio as he swerved through traffic.

    "Why?" Nat scoffed.

    "It'll be fun!" He cheered.

    "It will be disappointing for some if one person fails." Nat explained to him.

    "But isn't that fun?" He asked innocently.

    "No!" Half the car yelled at him.

    "Alright finee." He pouted. He pulled into the mall's parking lot and parked the car in a spot close to the entrance.

    The entire group stepped into the large shopping center. It was two stories with a store every where you turned. In the middle laid a fountain where people sat and munched on food from the near by food court.

    "Oh my stars, Loki c'mon!" You exclaimed and pulled Loki into a bookstore.

    "I just bought a book, darling." He laughed as you jumped from shelf to shelf.

    "You could never go wrong with more." You reminded him.

    "Very true but here to Christmas shop." He told you.

    "Okay, let me get some comics for Peter and then we can continue our shopping." You smiled at him and ran over to the comic section.

    "I don't understand these." Loki's brows furrowed as he inspect a bright Batman comic.

    "They're superheros, like us but worse." You explained and plucked a few issues from the towering display.

    "Looks like we had the same idea." Wanda snuck up behind you.

    "We know our spider all too well." You joked.

    "I'm just following her, I have no idea what to buy the team." Loki laughed.

    "Me as well." Vision agreed with Loki.

    "Hey it's like a double date! Not that we're dating.." You quickly corrected yourself and awkwardly glanced at Loki who's face was bright red.

    "Yeah, friend..date." He coughed.

    "Okay too check out!" Wanda ushered you over to the forming line while Loki and Vision stayed back.

    "When are you going to tell her how you feel?" Vision asked casually as he skimmed a Harley Quinn comic.

    "She doesn't feel the same way, so never." Loki sighed.

    "I'm not one to hurl insults, but you are an idiot." Vision sighed.

    "I beg your pardon?" Loki swerved his head at the robot, the fucking robot trying to give him love advice.

    "Just tell her how you feel. What's the worse that could happen? She ignores you for another 150 years?" Vision continued.

    "How did you fall in love, aren't you a robot or something?"

    "Or something. The mind stone give me my human like features." Vision replied as he tapped the mind stone.

    "Boys come on!" Wanda called from the doorway of the store. You gestured for Loki to hurry and that he did.