Chapter 24: Out of Town

Shortly after pinning down the masked stranger, the Avengers bursted in, through your already destroyed door.

    "Ew why does he look like that?" Peter kicked the person's head. They let out a groan.

    "Oh shit he's still conscious." Tony summoned an Ironman repulser. Loki entered the room shortly with an illusion cast over her head.

    "Take him down for interrogation." Steve commanded. You hopped off of the intruder and Peter helped Bucky carry them down to the interagation rooms.

    Loki walked over the stray piece of wood and stuck out her hand to help you up. You took it without hesitation.

    "So, at the SHIELD meeting, you were assigned an over night mission." Tony told you.

    "Is everyone going?" You asked and dusted off your pants.

    "No, just you, Loki, Wanda and Peter." He replied.

    "When is it?" You inquired.

    "In a week. You need to prepare, I'll give you the list of details later." He said and walked away.

*

    The next week was a storm of stress. The mission was to find and remove Hydra bugs from various buildings and people. In Tokyo. Out of country. You were a nervous wreck. You had only been on Earth for a couple months and you had only ever been in New York.

    Nat's job was to perfectly design fake id's for you, Peter, Loki and Wanda. Loki's job was to create the illusions for everyone to match the id's. Your job was to pack for everyone and Wanda's job was to prepare finances and study training drills for any fights that may occur.

    "Peter, are you five?" You asked as you held up a Chat Noir t-shirt.

    "That is a socially acceptable tv show for kids my age." Peter protested and snatched the shirt from you.

    "You are the only one who watches it." Shuri teased.

     "I like her." You told him. He rolled his eyes and threw the shirt at your face.

"What shitty cologne did you steal from Stark? This wreaks." You whined and folded the shirt nicely, fitting it neatly in his suitcase.

    "How come you guys have jobs and I don't?" Peter asked grumpily.

    "Because you are a child and I would hate for you to get grumpy. We're not going to have enough juice boxes on the trip." You joked. He rolled his eyes and walked off with his pink DS.

*

    "First Class, damn Stark went all out for this trip." Wanda passed you each your plane tickets.

    "What are airplanes like?" You asked cautiously.

    "They're like the Quinjet. Just larger and louder." Peter told you. You handed everyone their luggage for the trip and waited impatiently for them to call your flight.

    "Do we have a strategy for finding the bugs?" Loki asked Wanda who was pacing with her suitcase.

    "Spidey has good eyes and an advantage. He'll scan the buildings and peoples with Karen and we'll destroy the bugs he finds."

    "Karen?" You and Loki asked in unison.

    "She's my suit lady, kind of like Friday." Peter explained. Over the intercoms, a crackly voice spoke up and announced that your flight was boarding first class.

    "C'mon, Pete." Wanda gestured  for you guys to follow. You handed the flight attendant your ticket and stepped onto the plane.

    "First class is in the back." Another flight attendant pointed you in the right direction. Loki followed after you and plopped in the seat beside you.

    "Do we have any entertainment?" Loki asked.

    "I brought my laptop and phone. We can watch movies." You suggested.

    "Did you pack my books?" She questioned.

    "Of course I did," you pulled a few leather books from her suitcase front pocket.

"Thank you, darling." She thanked you as grabbed the book from you.

*

This book is the only thing keeping me sane now

Olivia <3