Chapter 23: Your Savior is Here!

You and Loki sat at the bar with Wanda and Bucky, taking swigs of your drinks every couple of minutes. You were focused on a man with an obvious wig who kept circling around the pool table where Tony was and the couches where Steve and his war buddies were.

"Darling, are you okay?" Loki snapped you back to reality.

"Yeah. Does anyone else notice that man with the wig?" You asked as you poured and stirred Asgardian liquor into your glass.

"You mean the one following Steve and Tony?" Bucky questioned.

"Mhm." You replied as you gulped down your margarita.

"Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on him." Bucky told you.

"You might want to slow down, love." Loki said as she pulled the cup from your lips.

"Haha, you're drunk." You slurred.

"I think you're the drunk one, Y/n." Wanda spoke up.

"What should I do?" Loki asked Wanda who was staring at you worriedly.

"Take her up to her room." She suggested. Loki nodded and picked you up, tossing you over her shoulder. She teleported before you could protest and laid you gently on your bed.

"Lokiiiii." You giggled as she began looking through your drawers for comfortable clothing.

"What, darling?" She responded. She sat on your bed and handed you a hoodie and sweat pants. Without thinking, you stripped off your suit and pulled the hoodie over your torso and jumped into the pants. Loki looked away respectfully and twiddled with her thumbs till you were done.

You chuckled at her awkward state and placed your hand on her shoulder. She looked up at you confused. You smirked and climbed onto her lap, straddling her.

"You're cute when you're nervous." You slurred, flirtatiously. Loki's hands found themselves wrapped around your waist.

"You're drunk, love." She reminded you.

"I'm not that drunk." You retorted. She rolled her eyes and picked you up off her lap and dropped you onto your bed. You groaned and rolled over, your face now in a pillow.

"Goodnight, Y/n." Loki bid you.

"No, no, stay. Please." You scrambled up to face her.

"Will you behave?" She asked. You nodded your head and lifted your duvet, patting the spot next to you. Loki laughed and clicked the light off before settling into the bed next to you.

"You can lay down, if you're uncomfortable." You offered. She nervously looked down at you before laying down, facing the opposite direction.

"Good night, Loki." You whispered to her. When she didn't respond, you flipped over and wrapped your arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

*

Morning rolled around and you woke up in an empty bed. Well actually, an empty tower.

"Friday, where is everyone?" You asked the AI.

"Important SHIELD meeting, they didn't want to wake you." She informed you.

"Oh ok." You decided that a shower would best help you get rid your hangover.

    "Miss Y/n, there is an intruder in the building. Please be cautious." Friday warned you halfway through your shower. You quickly shut the water off and your music to search for one of your many hidden blades. You latched your doors lock and pushed your window a smidge open for an easy escape. You frantically texted your teammates and sat in complete silence under your desk.

    The sound of footsteps met your ears. You prepared your dagger and moved to a squat postion so you could easily lunge. Your door knob rattled for a few seconds. The sound of your heartbeat flooded your ears. A muted blast was sent through your door. The intruder stuck their hand in unlocking and kicking your door open.

    You raised your blade in preparation. A pair of big brown boots stepped in front of you. You heard the sound of claws. Claws?

    Jupiter's black mane blurred passed your eyes. She sunk her claws into the intruders leg and wrapped her tail around a ball of yarn she found. The intruder tripped on the yarn and fell on their back. You crawled out from under the desk and climbed on top of the intruder, holding your dagger to their throat. The intruder had a wooden mask strapped to their face. On it was a spray painted red smiley face and talley marks etched on the corners.

    "What the Hell?" You whispered.

*

I'm tired lol

I'm tired lol.

Olivia<3