Chapter 31: Arrival

Loki happily floated all the suitcases to rooftop as the rest of the group lead in front of him.

"I feel like he's sucking up to us." Wanda laughed.

"Oh, of course. I'm totally not a prince who's job it is to be polite." Loki shot back.

"So princely, your majesty." You teased and patted the top of his head causing one of his hairs to fall into his face.

"You know I'm your favorite prince." He teased back.

"Wellll," you dragged your word out and avoided eye contact. He jokingly scoffed and brought his hand to his chest in offense. Thor and Wanda looked at each other and nodded happily but subtly as they waited for the both of you step into the bifrost ring.

The bifrost's bright colors surrounded you and the group. Wanda squeezed your hand excessively as the tunnel of light lifted her off the ground. The familiar whirring sounds rang through your ears and you felt your heart start to beat faster and faster in your chest.

"Welcome, Lady Wanda and welcome back my princes and princess." Heimdall greeted as soon as your feet met solid ground again.

"Heimdall, you know I'm not a princess." You smiled and gave him a friendly hug and peck on the cheek.

"How has my favorite goddess been?" He asked.

"Hanging in there, how has your job been treating you?" You questioned and tugged on a horse's lead.

"Same old same old, just no princes to father." He joked.

"Ooh don't let the Allfather here you." You laughed and hopped up onto the horse. You looked down to Wanda and stuck your hand out to help her out.

"Hold on tight, I like to race." You warned her. She snaked her arms around your waist and rested her chin on your shoulder. You faced Loki who was on the horse beside you with Thor gripping his waist like a scared child.

"May the best god win." Loki told you. You grinned and readied yourself to zoom across the rainbow bridge.

"Go!" Heimdall shouted from behind you. Both you and Loki took off. Wind blew through your hair pushing it into Wanda's face. She sputtered and magicked your hair into a stylish updo.

"Slow down, brother!" You heard Thor beg from the horse a couple feet in front of you.

"You better not electrocute me, oaf!" Loki shouted back, over the loud wind.

"Good luck, Lokes." You teased as your horse passed his cutting through the breeze and stopping itself at the gates. You climbed down from the horses back and guided Wanda down carefully. A guard who was standing at the gate grabbed the horse lead from your hand and took it to the palace stables. Shortly after, Loki's horse parked itself and the princes both grumpily hopped off onto the ground.

"I guess I'm the best god." You grinned.

"Only because you control more." Loki rolled his eyes.

"Thats because I took both my parent's mantles. Just imagine it, Thor god of thunder and the Heavens and Loki the god of mischief and fertility." You blabbed until the guards let you into the palace.

"Wanda goddess of nothing!" She joked with jazz hands as you all approached the throne.

"At least you're the Scarlett Witch." You reminded her optimistically.

"That makes me sound cool." She admitted.

"King Odin, Queen Frigga." You, Thor and Loki bowed in unison. Odin scowled at the fact that you didn't curtsey causing Frigga to elbow him in the side.

"State your name and occupation." You whispered to Wanda.

She dipped into a low curtesy and tilted her head to face Odin, "Wanda Maximoff of Midgard, Avenger." Wanda stated. Odin nodded at her introduction then ordered all of you to rise.

"Follow me to the conference room." Frigga requested softly. You all exited the throne room leaving Odin by himself.

"How have you been my sons? Y/n?" Frigga greeted you as motherly as ever.

"Better." You and Loki both said, exchanging a hopeful glance.

"I hope Loki has apologized for his inappropriate actions." Frigga side eyed her son.

"Motherrr," Loki whined. You chuckled and rubbed your thumb on his hand in a reassuring way.

"He has," you told her gently. She nodded joyfully and held the large concrete door open for you and the rest of the group.

"Take any seat but the ones on the ends." You instructed Wanda. She took the seat on your left and Loki took the one on your right.

"Ugh I love being surrounded by hot people." You joked. Wanda chuckled nervously and Loki's face turned bright red.

*

I'm so f-ing hungry but I can't stop writing new story ideas

Olivia <3