Chapter 28: Don't Unpack

"I'm exhausted, utterly exhausted." You groaned dramatically as you exited the elevator.

    "Y/n!" Thor quickly dashed over to you and lifted you into his large arms, spinning you around the room.

    "Thor, I'm going to vomit." You patted his back slightly. He apologized and set you down on to the ground. Loki watched the interaction with pure distaste plastered onto his usually expressionless face. Pietro zoomed over to Wanda and lifted her into a similar embrace as did Tony to Peter.

    "How was Tokyo? We missed you." Bucky greeted happily from the couch.

    "It was amazing, the mission went perfectly." You responded and trudged over to the loveseat that Loki regularly claimed as his throne.

    "Any trouble with the greasy snake?" Bucky whispered.

    "That insult is getting old." Loki chimed from the kitchen. You giggled and shook your head, "he was well behaved." You responded.

"Loki, Y/n, the Allfather has scheduled us a trip to Asgard tomorrow so I advise you both not to unpack." Thor informed the both of you.

"Any specific reason for the trip?" You inquired.

"Just an update on Loki's progress, and anything we've learned of Midgard." Thor responded.

"I hope I'm not chained up like animal again." Loki stated as he poured his tea.

"I doubt it, as long as we give a good report." Thor assured him.

"If he's a good boy." You teased.

"Only if you're a good girl." Loki teased back with a smirk.

"This feels oddly sexual." Bruce nervously chuckled.

"Blech! No!" You fake vomited and gagged.

"Definite no." Loki agreed. Thor and Nat exchanged skeptical looks before erupting with laughter.

"What's so funny?" You and Loki asked in unison.

*

You fell asleep earlier than usual, around 10 pm. Though, your slumber didn't last long. A dream you had been having for a few nights now managed to make another appearance.

"That dream again?" Wanda's voice startled you. You jolted up quickly in a sweat and stared at Wanda who was casually filing her nails on your sofa.

"Why are you here?!" You finally huffed out. She tossed her nail file onto your nightstand and sat at the edge of the bed causing it to dip at your feet.

"You've been having that dream for a week now. Are you okay?" She ignored your question.

"Yes, I'm very much aware. How do you know, though?" You replied.

"I'm a nosey telepath." She laughed.

"Good to know, I'm going to stop thinking around you." You jested. She chuckled a little at this then placed her hand on yours.

"Go back to sleep and think about me instead of that awful nightmare." She ordered you.

"I have no problem thinking about you." You jokingly flirted. This was common, you would constantly flirt with Wanda even Nat sometimes.

"Do you want me to stay?" She asked genuinely. You nodded lightly. She gave you comforting smile and curled up into the bed next to you.

"Goodnight, Y/n." She whispered.

"Goodnight, Wanda." You mumbled back softly.

*

You leaned up, practically off your toes. Your hands locked with Loki's. Your lips brushed against his. A sudden pressure pushed against your chest and you found yourself on the ground in the empty space that surrounded you both.

"You actually thought, I'd kiss you back?!" Loki's mocking tone rang through your ears.

"Wh-what?" You're voice echoed.

"You're a monster, Y/n. Unloveable. I'm disappointed in myself if I'm being honest. I can't believe I allowed myself to befriend your pathetic ass." He spat at you. You felt tears form in your eyes as you supported yourself on your elbows.

"You're Jotun too!" You yelled at him.

"And nobody will no that when I'm done with you." He growled and conjured the shiny dagger you gifted him years ago.

*

Ooh bad dreams

Ooh bad dreams. Spoopy.

Olivia <3